Reviews for Cast away: the uncut version
marcen12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lol. You gave me an idea with what I should do with a volleyball. "Play" with it.
The Girl Of Destiny chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
no comment

(for those of you who are asking, YES, I JUST REPLIED TO A STORY WITH NO COMMENT!)
ASDFHAWOEGIT chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
tat2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
ok... ur kinda pervy. kinda funny tho. great about the weed, man! rock on dude.
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
One word...HILARIOUS!
astroz0mbies chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That's the funniest shit I've ever read... great! I never liked the movie anyways... 'cept fer Wilson... man he was the star of the movie lol.. Good job!
hippieharpist chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
you rock! i hated that stupid movie, but you made it all better.
GinOhami chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
It's pretty bad... not funny at all. I think you need to sit down and think about this story. It's horrible and I think that you shouldn't write anymore like this.
eponine chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I like Castaway and I like Tom Hanks but I still thought this very funny. Some people should chill out.
kar chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
the only way some people didnt like the movie was bcuz they either didnt see the whole thing, dont recognize a good movie when it bites them in the $$ or have no heart and cant imagine being stuck on an island. think about it!
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/14/2003

what else is there to say
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This is actually pretty funny. You have a very unique sense of humor. Lol.
sandra24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
rofl that was pretty funny.. i liked it.. i guess you didn't like castaway then? i guess you don't like helen hunt? :)
Rockabye chapter 1 . 6/28/2003

That would have been so f*cking funnie as a part of the movie hahahahahhaha! YAYA!

Three and 7/8's thumbs up!

Be GrEaSeRy!

Heaven Marquin
Mango2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Wow, that is one of the most DISTURBING things I've ever read. I happen to like Tom Hanks and now I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life. :-S