Reviews for Recyclable
Mr. Snarks chapter 18 . 2/29/2016
It takes humility to end a story so quickly, and skill to do it well. Thank you for the read!
Piratemonkies64 chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
I wish you much luck, fellow writer... You were one of my inspirations to start exercising my own writing hand, even if I have not had the strength to truly make anything long enough or good enough to publish yet, but I expect that time'll come soon.

I'm glad we were some help in being able to see the end of this story too. I'm going to miss seeing your Fic pop up on the updated list... Thank you very much for this piece. I presume I'll go back to it many more times in the future.

Take care.
Invader Johnny chapter 18 . 2/26/2016
There is much I can say here but for once I'm gonna keep it short, everything is done with and considering how things turned out, everyone has a path in life but Zim seems to be the only one who takes it with a grain if salt.

Helping ghosts is no easy task but one that really makes it all worthwhile, heh.

Piratemonkies64 chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
It's so good to hear from you again! Twas a great chapter, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the next update!

Poor Scree... I wonder though, what would Zim have been like had she not put in that drop for him? So many things would've changed, definitely, but what his personality as a 'fixed' person might've been gives for an interesting thought.

It's also nice to see Tak finally being at peace with herself. She deserves it, after all this time. I hope, perhaps, Jhonen'll bring her back in the comics, and we'll get to see a bit more of who she is canon-wise.

Thus, my little ramble is over, for now, but I can't wait to see more of this!
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
I enjoyed this, the Resisty sure made one hell of an impact indeed, heh heh, I think Shloonktanpooxis was always my favourite Resisty member, too bad he only appeared twice in the series but love it when he makes appearances in stories.

Also, whatever is on the other side of the door! It will without a doubt shock Zim.

Finally, don't be so sure Irkens may be fictional but lets not forget there are cases in real life that shows that sometimes nature copies fiction, in fact Scrath from "Ice Age" is actually has proven to be real.., who is to say that an alien race that resembles doesnt exist? Maybe not in galactic conquest but you get the idea.

All in all we humans in reality can sadly be monsters.. History has showed that several times... Unfortunately.

MrSnarks chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
Wow, poor Tak. I'm liking that this story has her as its focus as both a tragic heel/face revolving door and the antagonist. Adds so much to her character, and you end up feeling for her.
Mr. Snarks chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
I only just got into this story, and I'm guessing I'm a little late to the party since the last update was in July of last year, but regardless of whether or not you plan on taking it anywhere soon, I wanted you to know that it's had me glued since chapter one. I wanted to wait until roughly midway to post a review so I didn't flood your inbox with redundant praise, but I figured after a particularly good chapter that it's past time I gave you props.

Recyclable might be the best IZ fic I've read in a long time, and I'm more than jaded by this site by this point. I probably haven't regularly followed a story in years, and as my own writing has progressed I've sort of drifted away from FF, but every now and then I latch onto something random that takes me places and reminds me why I started writing. Recyclable is one of those stories.

I started reading stuff on here is because I wanted to see creative people take these preexisting concepts on creative new journeys, to throw their own spin on things, and just generally have fun. And even though you're definitely not William Faulkner, I've enjoyed reading your story because of how much heart it has. The characters, the twists, the way all of that interacts. Great stuff.

Just my 2 cents.
CupcakeTrue chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
I was planning on reviewing sooner, but I didn't get to finish until now.

I really like Screes if it doesn't cover everything I think you did a good job.

I also really like the connection with Zim and Scree. Aside from the stunted growth and Zims "brain meats" perhaps it also affected his hearing. Which in my opinion makes sense. What with all the repeated questions and "ehs". I first encountered the idea of Zim having hearing problems in "short supply" I recommend it.

As for the ZaTr I'm kinda glad that it's just ZaTf. It's not that I don't like the pairing ,I do, it's just that the way you've written them so far makes me feel like they should just be friends.

I don't really have much else to say besides good job and I happily await more.
SaintHeartwing chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Yes, your obsession with perfection has gotten out of hand, and in making that observation I realize the reason why I am disappointed with the story. Because in the grand scheme of things nothing is going to change. The Irken race is still going to keep doing the same genocidal, twisted, sick things they've always done, and nothing is really going to get better. So Zim talks to ghosts and helps them move on. That's great but it's ultimately irrelevant. It doesn't actually do the world, let alone the galaxy itself, any good.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Happy to see this updated again! It was very clever how you managed to connect the two stories, and Tak and Mimi at the park turned into a very touching scene. You really managed to give the two so much more chemistry than in the show.

The comic is also out now! I recommend it highly if you haven't read it yet.
Piratemonkies64 chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Forgot to log in! Whoops! That guest review was me.

Once again, fantastic work, and you don't seem like you're just starting out as a writer. You seem to have years of experience under your belt!
Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Well you certainly made several points and filled plotholes, I think the idea that Zim has grown is overused but who cares I like it when at one point he gets taller than the Tallest.

TheDualWriter chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! You are, hands down, one of my favorite IZ authors!

Although, if I have to say one thing...please, PLEASE, let Tak and Zim stay friends. Romance would just be weird...
Piratemonkies64 chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Huh! My inbox didn't alert me that you updated. Oh well.

I've never gotten that either, where people drink so much they vomit, and then do it all again the next day, and the next. It's pretty strange to me how making yourself sick daily would be fun.
Onto the chapter! Green-Eyes reveal has come, and I totally love her name. I hope Zim can still find a way to fix her up.
The plot is truly beginning to blossom, and more Skoodge and Tenn romance has emerged. So cute, along with that little GIR and Mimi moment.
Keep going! My support is still with you.
SaintHeartwing chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
I...have to admit this. The one part of this story that made me cringe was when you finally revealed who Green Eyes is. All this time I thought she was some big, huge enemy of Zim who we, the audience, would already know from his past. Somebody important. But...it's just a lab tech? Just...some woman? Some completely random woman?

I'm kinda disappointed. I expected more. Like Miyuki herself getting even with Zim for murdering her. That would have made sense. But just this Scree Irken? I'm sorry, but...doesn't have a lot of impact or weight.