Reviews for The princess and the pirate
Ness fan 01 chapter 14 . 9/17
I'm still following this. Curious what it will take for Emma to accept her feelings for Killian.
I'm-my-own-love-interest chapter 14 . 9/16
Are you going to continue this story? Because if not, will you please at least tell me how it would end? I'm dying to find out!
Alexa chapter 14 . 9/11
Awwww... poor Killian, just when he thinks things will get better he gets his heart broke again. I get that Emma just had a traumatizing time but so did he. Don't get how she can send away the man who loves her unconditionally, that just risked his own life to save her. Does she even know the details about what happened?
Anon chapter 14 . 9/9
Welcome back! Still reading and still enjoying this. Your writing is always amazing and this story is still gripping. Poor Killian!
I'm still reading it I love this story and I hope you can continue it
Still here, still reading, and still enjoying this story. Thanks for coming back!
Zerousy chapter 14 . 9/10
They'd be great drinking buddies
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 9/9
I liked seeing David come and talk to Killian
Oshina chapter 14 . 9/9
I had to re read the entire story to pick back up. This is a fun one and I hope you update again soon.
Avivagreene chapter 14 . 9/9
Another great chapter, love the interaction between Hook and Charming.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 9/8
Good conversation between David and Killian, even if David had to drink to get to it. Killian knows Emma so well, and he accepts that she is not ready. It's sad that he is leaving but he has to take care of himself. Perhaps Emma will come to the ship to stop him. We can hope.

Thanks for the update. You still have readers, look at the number of followers! Write when you are moved to write this story, and we appreciate it.
mela16 chapter 14 . 9/8
I'm still reading this! Hope we get chapters but something is something. :)
Avivagreene chapter 13 . 8/10
Wonderful story, I hope you finish it one day :)
Avivagreene chapter 5 . 8/10
Loving the story, especially Killian feeling that he is not good enough - such angst!
Avivagreene chapter 3 . 4/26
Loving story, action and emotion - great!