Reviews for The princess and the pirate
I’ve just discovered this story and I’m devastated to be left in the unknown! It kept me up all night, completely captivated!
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 14 . 4/5
I can't believe it has just stopped here!
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
Are you going to finish this? I'd love to know how this ends!
The Imitation Wizard chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm reading this! I'll be waiting for new chapters.
tyraleanne chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Still reading this and still loving it! Can't wait for hook and Emma to be reunited again!
Daphodil050 chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
AH! I love it! I need more though please update soon!
Ness fan 01 chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I'm still following this. Curious what it will take for Emma to accept her feelings for Killian.
waning-moons chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
Are you going to continue this story? Because if not, will you please at least tell me how it would end? I'm dying to find out!
Alexa chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Awwww... poor Killian, just when he thinks things will get better he gets his heart broke again. I get that Emma just had a traumatizing time but so did he. Don't get how she can send away the man who loves her unconditionally, that just risked his own life to save her. Does she even know the details about what happened?
Anon chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
Welcome back! Still reading and still enjoying this. Your writing is always amazing and this story is still gripping. Poor Killian!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I'm still reading it I love this story and I hope you can continue it
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
Still here, still reading, and still enjoying this story. Thanks for coming back!
Zerousy chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
They'd be great drinking buddies
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I liked seeing David come and talk to Killian
Oshina chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I had to re read the entire story to pick back up. This is a fun one and I hope you update again soon.