Reviews for The Ultimate Killing Machine
apcobe chapter 14 . 5/25
Where is the update I need to see how this ends!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.
The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
If you had killed Tali I would've sent Mr Popo
Mc.Gregor chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
huh... pure paragon Shepard who romanced Tali? spiders everywhere? peace with geth?! Well shit it's my save file! Good story so far btw.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
Well...if Shepard can sacrifice himself then surely his companions can also buy him some time. (even if it means sacrificing themselves as well)

After all...if they fail...nobody goes home.
Maybe if they are lucky they'll get beamed out at the last second.

ps...if the casualties are too high...or they do fail, then there is always time travel. Anybody up for a slingshot maneuver? Wouldn't be the first time for a ship called Enterprise to do that.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Question...if the citadel is the same as in the games...then wouldn't the red destroy option easily destroy both the Borg and the reapers? (the Geth and Data as well...but the Geth and Data can be rebuilt)

I guess you could also use the controlling option and take control of the reapers (and maybe the Borg)

The synthesis option would be useless while the Borg are still around.

Note: seeing as the citadel is also a huge relay...if we go with the destroy all systems option...then IT would also be destroyed...plus anything else in the area if the systems are also destroyed.
Now that would be one interesting ending!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Dont worry about it the borgare almost as bad as the Tyranid swarm from warhammer 40k and the zerg swarm from starcraft
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
No your on the right track the borg in trek were op as hell
Quelthias chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
It would make sense for the borg to use the weapon when the reapers enter the system. Borg will benefit from their transwarp and their rival isnt Picard, it is the Reapers. After Crucuble is used, Borg will be free to capture every capital and assimilate all technology from the Mass Effect Galaxy. Now how could the Enterprise D prevent the worst case scenario? Destroy Crucible.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Well this is going to result in ships being wrecked. Is the Reaper vs 'small Borg force' battle drawing near?
Flameraven chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
First the borg would go for it simply because they are the borg.

second, no vinegar, I hate the stuff.

Lastly... baring Q (and I wouldn't put it past him for all of this to be him!) I don't see HOW they could get back with the crappy tech in this uni, though its possible that what happens to the relays once Shep chooses red, blue or green could send them home.

At the same time, its the E. Star Fleet is looking for them, so this could look harry has hell, everyone is going to die and suddenly a massive fleet from Trek shows up and owns and it wouldn't shock me. It would shock THEM, just not me.
Quelthias chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
An excellent meeting of the minds with Enterprise and Normandy crew but there is something missing, a reaper and borg point of view of their fight against each other.

Since the Borg have transwarp technology, destroying the gates will serve almost no point (maybe 1 to 2 years of time max). What they don't know is that the reapers are incorporating gate technology into their warp core.

I suggest that they play divide and conquer. Send a completely separate data message translated into reaper to convince the reapers to delay their own assimilation by the Borg. In the meantime, save as many species as they can and upgrade the ships with technology to stand a fighting chance against the Borg.
Quelthias chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very good except of course that the Borg will attempt to assimilate the reapers instead of completely destroying them.
Lord Anime chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
If not for the borg. I would evacuate as many from invaded systems as i could then detonate the relays. But the borg makes that a bad idea so for now it would not be worth the cost.
Flameraven chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Well yeah, they could. But to make it work would to have both Borg shields AND a barrier running at the same time. That is inefficient and as such the Borg wouldn't really do it, that's their thing after all.

Now would be when GO1 is going to have to be looked at long and hard. The Enterprise could give them warp tech after all. (I wouldn't, but I'm an ass)

However, the Borg themselves would come running for the Crucible if they know about it. It is a rather interesting piece of technology they needs to be adapt to serves them after all, right?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »