Reviews for Killer Love
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 1/11
I really really wanted to like this but it's a rehash of the show. I wish the oc actually did something. she doesn't even really change the super ooc daryl. you've thrown her into plenty of scenerios that she could make small changes to the plot line but so far...nothing. I really so like your oc, she's all super amazing in everything she does but I had to stop reading after the whole coed prison thing. men and women are always separated on correctional facilities. even local princincts will have sperate holding cells.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
More of this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
AWESOME story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 63 . 10/3/2017
Hey, i absoultely love this story! U havent updated in a while and with season 8 starting soon it would be great read the last of season 7 beforehand! Hope ur finals went well! Please update soon :)
MidnightCarnival chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
Rain seems to be consistently have an excuse to be away during moments she could have an impact on the story. She barely ever speaks during important moment's either. The whole time at the CDC, everyone is pleading and shouting for their lives yet Rain acted strangely calm and said nothing. She needs to do things. Otherwise this is just a copy paste of the show script, which to be honest is what it reads like.

Rain and Rick leading off the Walkers from Sophia is a good example of Rain doing something but also doing nothing. Her being with Rick changed nothing, I would say her inclusion was an entirely pointless move on your part as the writer. In terms of the logic of the TWD universe, it made zero sense for her to have led off the walkers with Rick. You only need one person to lead them off and Rick would never have left Sophia alone if he had another option. To include Rain in that scene and to not have Rick take advantage of having anouther person to protect Sophia, I feel threw Rick into ooc territory.
MidnightCarnival chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
This entire chapter was almost a complete rehash of the TWD script of this episode beyond a few sentences of Rain's internal thoughts and a talk with Dale. I'm hopeful that this isn't one of those stories where the new characters presence changes nothing in the overall storyline.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Yeah dont know if you notice but you've written your character to point out flaws in others and then do the same thing, plus wicked stupid to have her drink herself stupid. So this had potential, but i can already see she is gonna annoy the shit out of me like those dumb girls on TV running in woods in heels. So thanx for writting but i cant go another chapter.
hannahbee130 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I know that you've already written the part about Merle, but I really hope you decided to keep him alive! :) can't wait to keep reading!
hannahbee130 chapter 26 . 6/17/2017
Omg! I did not see that coming! I can't believe the Governor is Rain's father! I just found this fanfic and I love it so far. Keep it up :)
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 63 . 4/14/2017
Lovrly
emmasnow111 chapter 63 . 4/13/2017
who will u make the godfather
galwidanatitud chapter 63 . 4/13/2017
i got teary eyed during Maggie and Daryl's moment. it was about time too. they are about to go to war and excess baggage like this could be very distracting. :)
TheImpossibleGirl321 chapter 62 . 4/12/2017
Oh my gosh! Such an amazing story! I started reading it a while back but had to stop because I was busy, I stumbled upon it the other day and wasn't able to stop reading until the end! So many great things about this story, and I love how you stick with the original plot line, but I like that you gave certain lines to different characters rather than the ones that said them in the show, it is a great way to keep the readers focused and not just have them skim through parts. I also cried my eyes out when Rain saw all of the people she loved that had died in the past! Especially when she talked to Dale and Hershel!
Like I said, so many good things about the story, and the only thing that stuck out to me that seemed a little off was that Daryl's personality. It seemed weird and out of character at first, but then you kind of went into depth more about their relationship and it seemed to fit more.
Be proud of your story & keep up the amazing work! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
P.S. I loved Rain's reaction to the tiger! That was basically my exact reaction when I saw it on TV! Haha :)
Guest chapter 62 . 4/2/2017
Rain's pregnant that is awesome. If you plan for her have a Girl,I like the names Shiloh and Angela. If it's a boy I really like the name maverick.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 62 . 3/24/2017