Reviews for Brotherhood
Fansalsabil chapter 16 . 2/22/2017
damn, the last chapter got me feeling REALLY depressed. like, how could you do that, takumo? Great job on the emotional roller coaster. Keep up the great works
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2017
I had to read it again! I still can't believe Takuma is dead!
This is so sad ! I'm still crying !
When will update adulthood? I need to know what happens next! Dam you sasuke be more human! Will there be Sasuke's POV? Maybe Sakura's too? How will they deal with their son's death? What happens to the Uchiha family? Please!
I need to know! Update soon!
Friedrich Gambino chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
This is so tragic. I was definitely pulling for Takuma to survive but things were just too much. I can hardly imagine the ramifications of this like how shaken will not only the Uchiha be but Konoha as a whole.

Adulthood is next.

I can't wait.
isabb229 chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
Omg f... god! I expect anything but that! How could you!? Nooooo! I didn't want him to die! Poor Takuma! What's going to happen now to the Uchiha family!? Their broken beyond repair! Unless you bring Takuma back. Make it someone's nightmare! And they wake up and everything is back to normal please!
Please make a happy ending!
Update soon!
MissSaki chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
So selfish u made us cry! I'm going to need little takuma to really be alive. Like say for instance he was kidnapped while he tried to commit suicide by yashagoro or something. Then later on he tried to use takuma against sasuke. I don't care just bring takuma back to us!
But I really loved this chapter. I especially loved the plot twist. I just don't like how takuma had to be the one to be killed. But anyway a this chapter was amazing.
guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
Really interesting chapter! can't wait to read the next
Yukio.oxp chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
OMG CHILD WHYYYYYYY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? AHHHHHH DID YOU WANT TO KILL MY HEART? THIS IS THE PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS. REALLY HOPING FOR SOMETHING ELSE MAYBE TAKUMA GOT KIDNAPPED BY OROCHIMARU OR SOMETHING.
AND SOSEI? TRUE WORDS WERE SPOKEN BUT HARSH. AND EVEN MORE SADNESS. KILL ME NOW.
Hektols chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
I never imagined that things would turn like that.

Sosei was completely right, Sasuke never gave Takuma words of support or acknowledgement, it didn't matter if he actually cared about Takuma or was proud of him, if he never told his son then it was like he never did.

I couldn't help but feel that Sakura screwed things too, as a medic she should have told Takuma that his blindness could be cured by an eye transplant and that he would be able to resume his ninja career without having to worry about the same thing happening again due to having normal eyes. It would be interesting if that subject was adressed in the sequel.

Will Sasuke try to bring Takuma back? He has the Rinnegan and he is ruthless enough to implant it in an enemy and force him to sacrifice himself to resurrect his son.
l-OnyxBlossom-l chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
This is so sad! I cried during the funerals... I'm intrigued to see what you're planning for the sequel though...
Friedrich Gambino chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
Jesus Christ...

I kind of knew this would happen. You bastard, you gave us and Takuma hope then snatched it away. Why?! But anyway, this was a very entertaining and interesting chapter. I'm hoping that there is some kind of happy-ish ending but at this point, I'm not convinced there will be.
maxridelover chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
oh no, this isn't good, sasuke should have helped takuma!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
Noooooo! Come on! You can't leave us like this!
This is horrible! How can you expect us to wait! I'm suffering so much!
Please don't let anything bad happen to Takuma!
Can't wait till next chapter! Update soon!
guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Really great chapter!
Hektols chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Well, that was a very intense chapter.

That Hajime doesn't know where he got into if Takuma ends crippled and they confirm that his attacks were the cause.
Yukio.oxp chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Well, I wasn't expecting that, ahhhhh that's intense! But it makes sense, this cliffhanger kills me yet it makes me feel so satisfied oddly enough. I don't think I would have appreciated any simple win outcome, but this is great. I love the slight foreshadowing with the whole "He's a Konoha ninja, but right now he's my opponent. I need to do what I can to blind him" So impressed with that chapter