Reviews for Never After
Jauntues Tigerwolf chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Why can't there be more Willow Fanfics like yours! This is a great story! Please update soon!
harrypotterslover chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I loved it. I watched the movie Willow for reading class, where we had to give examples of figuritive language from the movie, And I went to look of they had FF for it and unfourtunatly it didn't have it's own archive ): but good story. I love the movie too. Elora is just so cute. It's a pretty name too. Good Story

my mermaidia cove chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Dude! you cannot leave this hanging! This is the kind of Willow story i've been looking for! there are so few stories this is great! please please please please please update really soon! PLEASE! I really like it! keep it up!
damsel-in-stress chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Wow. A wonderful story that you cannot leave there..

I think your original idea is fantastic and you have a lovely writing style. I love how you've developed the characters from the film who didn't really have much character, such as Mims and Ranon. This tale looks like it's going to be very interesting and enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens next.. Please update!

Thanks for sharing.

Damsel
damsel-in-stress chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I love Brownies! They're amazing.. best characters in the whole film.. anyway.. Your brownies are in character and pleasantly rude. ;)

I'm enjoying this tale so far.. off to read on..
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Right. I have found a Willow fanfiction.. eventually. Off to read on..
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
great story
SeabreezeSwiftdeath chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
You're pretty good at storytelling! Can't wait for the next chappie! Hope you come out with it soon._
SeabreezeSwiftdeath chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
Hm... Pretty good story. I noticed a few mistakes, but I think they're just typos, so I won't flame you on them. Been looking for Willow fanfics! This is the only one I've been able to find, at least here. I think there IS a sequel to Willow, at least to the book, but I'm not sure where to find it. *signs* Oh well, maybe they'll come up with a movie!
Dan man chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
This is great! You've got to continue!
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This is good. Hey, did you know there were some books published that followed the story after the movie? You can probably find them on .
Love In Vein chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Very good so far. It is really well written, which is cool because there aren't many Willow fics around. I hope you continue it! Oh, and if you haven't, you should really check out the three books that continue the story started in the movie: Shadow Moon, Shadow Dawn, and Shadow Star.
Cloudburst2000 chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Still looking good. Keep it up. And, of course, you had to make things up...that's what you do in fanfiction so no need to apologize for it.
Lady Peace chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
! I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to see what happens. I've always wanted to read a Willow fanfic and I'm so happy that the first one I find is soooo gooood! Please keep writing. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

- LP:)
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Ohhh...I love Willow. I'd love for you to continue this story. Have they been keeping in touch with Willow? I hope they have. Elora liked him so much as a baby.