Reviews for Pillar to Post
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 1/25
I left the story and I would love to read a sequel to it. I need to know what happens to Moriarty's older brother, if there's any more shenanigans, how's Harry's schooling going, etc etc. however you mentioned that the sequel was going to be short and only need to be edited yet I can find no mention of the sequel for this story, as well as another Harry Potter and Sherlock crossover sequel, and in this case for this story it has been finished for over 3 years now so I'm not sure what happened to that.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 27 . 1/25
I figure it'd be too easy and that he couldn't do it around the muggles but why doesn't John use a point me spell or something of that nature to track down Harry?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 20 . 1/25
Another question here, if John is magical is his sister Harry magical as well? What about the rest of his family? You may have mentioned this already and I just missed it, sorry.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 1/25
And your author's not at the end of this chapter you noted that there was 32 chapters for this story and a sequel with 13 chapters. I can see that there are 32 chapters for this story and it is complete so I will enjoy reading that but I noticed looking at your other stories and this story has been finished about 3 years ago or so now that there is no sequel posted. I usually look at the author's page and then narrow it down usually by Harry Potter and then whatever crossovers and looking at that a sequel would have been posted after this one and there's only about three or four stories that have been posted after this one and none of them are the sequel. Maybe you posted it before this one wasn't finished? I don't know, or maybe the website took it down for whatever reason I'm not sure but I'm just letting you know as far as I can see there is no sequel posted.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 1/24
You didn't ever mention the Dursleys telling Petunia's aunt where they lived.
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 1/22
can I please have a Mycroft adopting harry story!
Royslady51 chapter 5 . 1/8
Wonder how things would go on if Sherlock ever decided to teach Muggle Studies...after he sees the 'textbooks', that is.
Celticowl chapter 32 . 12/15/2020
lovely story
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 32 . 11/3/2020
Thanks for writing!
Matt chapter 4 . 7/7/2020
You honestly expect us to believe that Ron Weasley is eleventh in his year? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. He'd be lucky to get Acceptable in all his classes, and only that because Hermione nagged him into studying and doing his homework. Ron would have been in the bottom ten per cent in his first year, and wouldn't have cared at all.
Giyuu chapter 32 . 4/3/2020
I usually don't read crossovers but this one intrigued me. And now, this is one of my favorites! I love it! Truly a masterpiece
stacyleedam25 chapter 32 . 2/29/2020
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Kushka chapter 32 . 2/19/2020
Cute story
KaraJadeWhitlock chapter 32 . 10/17/2019
This is very sweet, I like that John is a wizard and the relationship between John, Harry and Sherlock. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic x
Neko Kirei chapter 32 . 9/3/2019
(French girl - sorry for mistakes)
Neko-chan love this fic ... That's so beautiful ... Neko-chan want more (I need to read the next part) ...
Neko kiisss