Reviews for Pillar to Post
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Mark chapter 22 . 7/26/2021
"The three went west..." That used to be a euphemism meaning "They died."
Guest chapter 32 . 6/11/2021
Love this story but why didn't you just finish it HERE?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2021
Health scares suck and the doctors are awfully lazy when it comes to getting then actually GIVING the results and other information needed. Glad you were ok and hope you still are.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2021
(*psst: spellcheck fucked with you - it's "giddy", not "guide": "Harry looked to him, feeling a little guide about being swung around like that. It was a little different for him to have that happen, he had never had anyone proud of him. "I'm glad I could help," Harry said as he looked to Lestrade and smiled.")
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 6/8/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Kelkat chapter 32 . 4/6/2021
Good story
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 1/25/2021
I left the story and I would love to read a sequel to it. I need to know what happens to Moriarty's older brother, if there's any more shenanigans, how's Harry's schooling going, etc etc. however you mentioned that the sequel was going to be short and only need to be edited yet I can find no mention of the sequel for this story, as well as another Harry Potter and Sherlock crossover sequel, and in this case for this story it has been finished for over 3 years now so I'm not sure what happened to that.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 27 . 1/25/2021
I figure it'd be too easy and that he couldn't do it around the muggles but why doesn't John use a point me spell or something of that nature to track down Harry?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 20 . 1/25/2021
Another question here, if John is magical is his sister Harry magical as well? What about the rest of his family? You may have mentioned this already and I just missed it, sorry.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 1/25/2021
And your author's not at the end of this chapter you noted that there was 32 chapters for this story and a sequel with 13 chapters. I can see that there are 32 chapters for this story and it is complete so I will enjoy reading that but I noticed looking at your other stories and this story has been finished about 3 years ago or so now that there is no sequel posted. I usually look at the author's page and then narrow it down usually by Harry Potter and then whatever crossovers and looking at that a sequel would have been posted after this one and there's only about three or four stories that have been posted after this one and none of them are the sequel. Maybe you posted it before this one wasn't finished? I don't know, or maybe the website took it down for whatever reason I'm not sure but I'm just letting you know as far as I can see there is no sequel posted.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
You didn't ever mention the Dursleys telling Petunia's aunt where they lived.
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
can I please have a Mycroft adopting harry story!
Royslady51 chapter 5 . 1/8/2021
Wonder how things would go on if Sherlock ever decided to teach Muggle Studies...after he sees the 'textbooks', that is.
Celticowl chapter 32 . 12/15/2020