Reviews for Pillar to Post
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 32 . 5/10
Your last update was Sept. 2017. Does this mean you have ended the story (minus the 'small sequel' you spoke of)? Please don't let it end here.
HoneyBear84 chapter 32 . 4/30
Loved it and hope u will write the sequel soon
Loveless Demon chapter 19 . 4/23
Ooooh I wish Harry was like the magical equivalent of Sherlock. He'd help out both worlds,doing something that makes him happy while maybe becoming a healer or something
Loveless Demon chapter 12 . 4/23
AWWWW, they high fived XD
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 4/23
I feel all warm and fluffy right now. My boy has got a family and love. So full of emotion right now (T_T)
Loveless Demon chapter 3 . 4/22
I love it already.
AliceCullen3 chapter 32 . 1/27
LOVE IT!
gleefan2009 chapter 32 . 1/26
love it please write more
This is too short. I want moooarre.
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 1/19
gotta say, not my cup of tea. gotta work on lessening redundancy and fleshing out your characters. keep trying!
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 1/19
sean8329 chapter 32 . 1/11
Nice job, I really like this kind of story with a Holmes' Family for Harry
Hope a sequel soon :)
randomplotbunny chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
This story is brilliant! :-D
hwyla chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
I found this fic today on 'Sherlock Harry Winchester's favorites page. I read it straight through and really enjoyed it. I must admit that I had a bit of confusion on a britishism and chuckled for a while after figuring out 'jackets' in the oven meant 'jacket potatoes'.

I have heard that term a few times before - just not without the potato part, so it wasn't an automatic realization. I was rather puzzled over why someone would put a coat in the oven & especially why it getting crispy was a good thing! I had quite a good laugh at myself when I realized what you actually meant and that being summer, there was less of a chance that he was drying out rain-wet jackets (coats). For an american, I have watched enough british shows that I really should have known!

Anyway, I really did enjoy the fic and I love the way you had your Harry bonding with both men - especially with Sherlock. Surprisingly, I don't watch that show as much and so I'm not quite as knowledgeable about the present-day Sherlock, more the victorian one. But mostly I was really glad to see a Harry that actually cared about his studies and could make not just intuitive leaps, but actually correct ones. JKR portrayed him too much as getting by on luck alone, letting Hermione do more of the knowledge.

You now have my thoughts roaming as to just how much this new living situation would change the following Hogwarts' years. I have a feeling Harry might figure out Snape a little better, but I also wonder whether Harry will beat Hermione to figuring out the basilisk first. I know I feel QUITE sure that he would NOT go to Lockhart for help at the end of the year! Lots to ponder, but first I'm off to read a few other stories of yours! Thanks for a great read!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Bit excessive having Harry constantly giving his life story to people. You could just say that he's Sherlock's cousin. And you can cut back on retelling that story by just writing that whoever was talking got informed about it. Breaks it down and makes it a lot more realistic