Reviews for I, Severus
DENi-351430 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
WOAH didnt expect that. petunia is harry's mom? snape harry's da? crazy O.o yet intresting
Lilifayekrey chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Man I was getting into this too! Ur really talented I'd hate for this to not be finished.
Kairo chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
3 3 3 even though you haven't finished it, and probably never will, I came to love this story non-the-less. Thank you for even flirting with the idea that Snape is Harry's father!
TulipNixphe chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
wow
Saissister chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
please finish soon
Wilmon chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Poor Harry is probably confused with Albus cryptic talk. Well I hope thing go with between Snape revealing to Harry that he is his father.
Wilmon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great start to your story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
kitcat19us chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
nice story
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
great story
Shadow chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
This is a magical community. Can't Snape and harry go out of country for a while to settle things without anyone's approve? And This is a magical community with tons of different spells. I'm sure they can find someone wo can make unplottable or warding spells in a home that voldie and his men plus dumbledore's men don't know. Unless time is what they don't have. They can always go else where. This is a pretty twisted idea. Pretty interesting. Lily is really stupid. To hate a child because of assumption and the child is innocent of the father's crimes. Lily could of not have carried the child in full turn but no, she have to. That means at some point she did care for it to carry it out. But it's really stupid and blind rage for her do such thing. Now, the child will hate her and won't forgive her no matter what she did, that is if she try to correct her mistake. She is really stupid. She can always divorce him and live on her own. She such a depended person. There's tons of options for her to chose yet she chose a difficult but stupid path. That cause a world of hurt for the innocent child. Who is innocent of any crime that the parents did.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
I also am asking you to UPDATE!
sasha chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
brilliant, exciting, gripping. Looking fprward to next chapter
two2blue chapter 9 . 3/22/2003
I'm not so sure I agree with the Petunia thing (she's a muggle!) or how Dumbledore is acting (it may be true, but he'd never say it). But I certainly do agree about Sev's alcohol and cutting problems. Please continue- it's damn good Sev-angst.
jliles chapter 9 . 3/19/2003
This is the begining of a great story. Please do continue even if you can only post every few weeks, or once a month. Just put note saying only udated one a month or something like that. I would hate to see you abaondon this, it is very good. short chapters are ok too!
Zinger chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
You've got to be kidding me. You're not going to finish it?

It's a great story, I do hope you change your mind. It really sucks to be a reader when the author decides to ditch the story.

In fact, why bother to post the damn thing at all then?