Reviews for Blossoming In the Woods
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
For a while now, Ive been soo caught up with your Faberry stories. I've never really been a huge fan of it due to the repetitive story line but your stories makes me want to read more of it. Hope there is a chance of continuation for this story as well as the others. would be great to see what happens after the two weeks are up and how they're relationship develops.
Don't forget to breath chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I cant believe I've just found this... for some weird reason I've had a renewed Faberry obssesion this days and it came back with a vengeance!

I hope you finish this fic sometime! Honestly it's way too awesome to leave it like this!.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
So good holy fuck
wkgreen chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Hmmm.. hoping you continue this story, wondering what is is going to be tossed in their way. :)
CarolineSC chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I loved this story, it needs a sequel or epilogue
Lexi21 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Awe. Seriously each story of yours that I read captivates me. I hope you finish this one as well!
G.xoxo chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Wow. I just read this straight today and i love it. Ugh... you're just awesome...
nickolefox chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Oh the feels.

I like this Quinn.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
The conversation they had was so needed Kurt needs to not be nosy on this
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
gaaawwwwwdddddd! what a swwooooonnnning moment... is that even a word... i don't know.. im just so inlove with this... love rachel and quinn...
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Great update! Poor Quinn has no chance against a determined Rachel. Loved how Rachel was like glued to her side throughout the chapter. Thoroughly adorable together.
technoeNaruto chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Soooo happy this was updated. I want the break up to happen already.
General Mac chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
ooohhh brilliant thanks more pretty please
Blue-Portrait chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I can't wait to read more of this story.
Gleeker21 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I was so excited when I saw this update loved it please update sooner !