Reviews for The Pikachu Project
Voyager Wisp chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Old enough to be nostalgic, and it definitely is for me. I remember lmao at it as a kid. I even read it again with friends back then. Our favorite line was "there's evil stuff in the tree". Yeah, I still remember it, though it's been a long while since I've read.

Re-reading it now, I still got plenty of laughs. Jessie, James, and Meowth all seem very much like themselves from early anime dub. There's some inevitable inconsistencies with what we know later about the group, but it doesn't really affect my enjoyment. It's lighthearted fun and I still love it.
ShinyAeon chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is one of my top favorite Pokemon stories, ever. Jessie, James and Meowth are so in-character here it's almost scary. It's a perfect, perfect parody of Pokemon and of the Blair Witch Project...every scene is like a flawless little jewel of Rocket funny. It makes me giggle EVERY time I read it. Thanks for this!
Terra Nova chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I love this fic! Please keep it on
Tear22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hah. Very good indeed. You managed to stay in character very well, and although it was in script format, was very easy to picture.

I recently posted the first chapter of my own fic entitled "The Pikachu Project" as well. If you're interested, here's the summary:

Pikachu was one of the first successful genetically engineered experiments by Team Rocket, and, under some unusual circumstances, is now trained by Ash Ketchum. Follow the story of what started it all.

Woo. So, anyway, very nice fic. Really had me laughing.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Crawdie: WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP

BUTTERCUP BABY JUST TO LET ME DOWN

AND MESS ME AROUND?

Eevee: Crawdie, why are you singing?

Crawdie: I don't know. Why should I? I'm just a Totodile.

Eevee: Fair point...I guess...anyway, this was incredibly funny and very original. It was a little difficult to read because of the lack of paragraphs but the script format worked well and it was easy to understand even if you haven't see Blair Witch, like me. I liked it, Crawdie liked it, Kitty liked it...

Kitty: mew! -

Eevee: So you've done good!
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Sailor Mac, that was wonderful! Very funny, I loved it!

By the way,I'm a big fan of your UsagixMamoru stories...those are very romantic!
HuskyWashu chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
XD This is hilarious! And I especially liked the way that you kept it non-gory, and how it stuck to the Blair Witch Project storyline. Wonderful!
BatWings08 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
*lol* let's see, original, funny, a great parody and it's about Team Rocket, which is always a bonus. Well done!
Kally Ketchum chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
WOW that was sooo cool! . It was very funny, and also brought back haunting memories of "The Blair With Project" I wuv Team Rocket...I felt really sorry for them in this story. heh. . Please write more cool things like this!

~ KK ~
Supremia chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Ha! That was funny! Jessie cused Giovanni out!
Rocketgirl888 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Oh my gosh. This was soooo good! I really enjoyed laughing time and time again. Really well done if you want a laugh.
Chibi Gangster chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
LOL That was cute!
Pinkgalaxyranger chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
This is a great story...it was funny
MusashiKojiro1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
I've seen that before on .com. I love that story! _
Aisu Aisu chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
LOL! This story is so funny! The best!