Reviews for A Dirty Pirate
Avivagreene chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Cute story
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
haha. that was bloody brilliant and funny but still really sweet at the same time.
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
That heart to heart was fantastic! :)
jessica chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
haha that is really cute and funny! I hope they give us some more captain cobra moments on the show!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Cute one shot.
Captain Swan chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
You left us on a cliff-hanger how dare you hurry up with chapter 2 please!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I wanted to know his response
belovedbrat chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Killian can't let the dirty comment go.
Andria chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I loved how concerned Killian was over Henry liking him! I wonder if they will address that in the actual show. I do like how Killian is making an effort to spend quality time with Henry on his own and then try to include him in dates with Emma so he can get used to them being together. I loved the ending. I literally tried not to crack up laughing out loud. Great job
yoghurtfordinner chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I laughed out loud for real xd it was really good, but there were quite a few typos in there, would you want be to beta it? I'd love to, the idea was awesome and I think it would really help to correct them! Let me know!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is excellent! I am so happy about so many things...Emma and Hook getting to know each other during a brief break in evil action...Hook and Henry...the three as a family. And the fact that this fills a void we would never get otherwise, well, thank you so much for writing!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
loved it, made me smile even though i'm having a really bad day. Thank you.
twiila1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
You know, that was a wonderful idea for a fic! I love CaptainCobra so much!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is so good and so funny too about the "dirty" question, especially the end. :) I think too that Henry is approving of him. Great job!
pksmom chapter 1 . 12/17/2014