Reviews for Weaver Nine
YaoFen chapter 29 . 8/15
I can’t tell you how sad I am that this story cuts of where it does. I hardly expected a finished piece given 29 chapters, a stop in 2015 and the similarity of writing style to Worm, but it’s so hard to have seen so little of our insect-controlling heroine and especially how they dealt with the danger of Noelle. This is fascinating and holds wonderful insight into Jack’s character, though. Well worth it, even if that terrible timer has been stepped up and everybody is clueless as to how.
You won't ever see this message but I think it was here you went full retard
Alexandra now controls both the protectorate and the prt! Next step: world domination!
fuckoffsimurgh check. Absolutely beautiful!
miloradowicz chapter 15 . 9/14/2017
I'm wondering what exactly Jack found so interesting about Weaver. To me she's a bore.
miloradowicz chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Or a limit to how good her power represent reality.
miloradowicz chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
I'm wondering why Dina sees repeating numbers? Does her power work only with rationals? It may indirectly point that there's a finite number of possibilities or at least there's a minimum amount of changes necessary to make a difference.
miloradowicz chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
Is there really anyone who likes Panacea? She's one of the most obnoxious people in the story.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/10/2017
Just read a different review, didn't pick up on the fact that Bonesaw's name is Riley Cyrus until now. That's amazing.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/10/2017
If this is dead just tell me please.
FreelanceBum chapter 29 . 8/21/2017
A shame this ends here, but it was great fun while it lasted.
FreelanceBum chapter 26 . 8/21/2017
He is very good at seeming human, at this point at least.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
I enjoy the Jack chapters so much more than the Society ones.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 8/21/2017
Oh no, Amy. Although, I suppose Riley may be able to bring her back. A
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
Everything about this chapter is pure gold. And I'm dying to know what those last words to Riley were.