Reviews for Ash and May: After the Club
Nelura chapter 8 . 2/9
Absolutely loved it; and a Lemon for OTP of the series is a really nice bonus.

I know how you said in your AN that there wasn’t going to be a sequel caused me to deflate a little at the notion that we won’t get a story revolving around the two being lovey Dovey and with very little to no drama/angst.

But you did end on a strong note without having too butcher their (growing)relationship with potential roadblocks in it.
Joe Sugg chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
Shit
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
I wanted Ash to fuck May that harder that she'd die
Mike Kromer chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Loved the ride
ASDFGHJKL chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
0_0
Mysterious chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Can you send me your Ash and May fic? My email is .
Lover of Pokemon chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Excellent story! Seemed like it could happen, though Pokemon definitely wouldn't show it (#references) and overall, awesome job! I can see why a sequel would be hard to write, as the stuff that would happen doesn't seem to be your style.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Lol. Is this the same universe as a Night at the Oak Ranch? B/c if so the irony is real lololol. Nice story so far, I'm going to start reading the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Congratulations On finishing the story. Great job. Loved it!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
finally! great chapter as always
kinglan10 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Hey I'm not asking for a sequel, but a small one-shot tying things up may be nice. Something short and upbeat,like how the meetup aggain or maybe some wedding scenario, would be real nice. Anyway, I loved this story as well as your other story, which is a spectualar and dark piece of gold. :)
Hero in the shadows1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
A nice, cute ending to a good story. I like that you didn't over complicate things or make the story drag out forever. Giving them plans for the future but still ending the story was actually a very good idea in my opinion, it kept the story from having an abrupt ending which happens a lot. Keep writing.
aboz567 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Really great story man. Ending kinda came out of left field, but it was great none the less. THe buildup was especially good. Great job, I can't wait to see what you do next.
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Holy balls that was great. I'm still confused, is it over or no because it doesn't say complete, but than again you said it was, so yeah maybe you could be more brief with that? Anyway even if this is ended it was great so yeah, thanks for this boss ass story
Sims4000 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Was an overall good story, had its high points.
It had several cliché moments but they were written very well so I didn't mind. I was a little disappointed that how you said they would be together, and yet there isn't going to be a sequel. I honestly think you should do a sequel or try and reword the ending, because it lead up some false hope. I can't wait to read some future stories, keep being awesome!