Reviews for Prisoner of the Heart
Spaz85 chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
I loved this story. It was great seeing another side of Thanduil and Smaug.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Thanks for the heads up
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
Planning to update soon?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
.GOD. I've just read this.
I was thinking that this is one of the few fics which is really good and I really like.
THEN YOU LEAVE WITH A CLIFFHANGER?! HOW COULD YOU?
LOL
:D
hope you update soon can't wait for the next chapter
CLTex chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
Oh wow..cant believe he's sending her Rivendell!
civis caeli chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
Love the idea of her going to Rivendell. The change in location will be quite nice. :) Does the "to be continued" mean you're going on a hiatus, though? Or just for the cliffhanger?
datwafflereader chapter 31 . 8/2/2015
Ahhh! Cliffhanger!
CLTex chapter 30 . 8/1/2015
Uh oh..not a good sign!
CLTex chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Oh no not Azog ugh! Cant wait for more!
civis caeli chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
oh nooo. Nyssai, whyyy can't you just stay put? lol You know how scared Thranduil was before... and to do this just after making up? D: Well, one can only hope more's hiding in that woods than just Azog. lol Great job with the cliffhanger! Keeping watch for the next installment. :)
CLTex chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
So glad he apologized and they made up!
CLTex chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Great job..glad she stood up to him!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Aw, man... dangit, I got the feels. lol I'm with the other person who commented - these reverse harems are too much. ...poor Smaug :(
civis caeli chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Interesting that Thranduil notices that Legolas looks at Nyssai as a mother now - can't wait to find out what you choose to do as far as that triangle goes. Have to admit, however, it's terrible, how intrigued I am by Smaug in this. And the orc's plans... lol So enjoying this (love how you make "being there" so easy to do!) and am always so sad when I reach the end of available chapters. Very much looking forward to more :)
MarianFenrisLover chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
I don't know why she wouldn't just drink it. It's always good to be sure, unless she wouldn't mind having a baby that is not here husbands...
Is being able to detect a pregnancy quickly an ability of mermaids or something?