Reviews for Hunter x Hime
jay chapter 47 . 2/9
i can't even play normal tag i-
jay chapter 43 . 2/9
i don't even know if this account is still active but just wanted to say i love this fic and i think it's better than harry potter
also did you know that the first harry potter book is only like 76000 words long and all the books together is barely over 1 million
this means you're ONE book is longer than pretty much half of the harry potter books combined
also i just want to see her with kil
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2020
UGH THIS STORY IS SO INTERESTING
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2020
I can’t wait for the romance between koi and killua picks upppp :))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
IM SO EXCITED TO READ UR STORY u have so many chapters out so I can just read freely, thank u for taking the time to write this :,)
Aureum chapter 68 . 8/18/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! I can't believe i've finally read it all!

I felt the obligation to leave a long review, because the amount of emotions that it made me feel... Usually

I loved everything. I loved Kou, her personality, her development, her backstory. I wasn't convinced when we first heard about her clan's masacre, thinking it would be too similar to Kurapika's story but you managed to give her a story of her own. And a good and well-thougth at that.

I loved all the originals arcs: the insigth into the inoue's way of life and parallels between both families, the moments between Kou and Sensei and the trio, the whole Shinatobe's thing (I'm a sucker for stories about girls fighting wars), even (specially) the original scenes in cannon arcs... The characterization of all, new and old characters, were on point.

Also, Killua and Kou are so cute! (sorry Kurapika, you're cute too). You did it in a reallistic way, with all those fights and slow and awkward progress.

There are some mistakes (incorrect words, mostly), or at least I think so. I'm noticias a native English speaker after all (damn you, corrector! It keeps changing what I write to Spanish).

Thank you for writing Hunter x Hime. This is one of my favorite fics ever and I'll read it again and again in the future. Going back to HxH cannon without Kou will be lonely.

Can't wait to read the secuel!
Guest chapter 67 . 6/28/2019
I binged this whole fanfic, so i will write a long ass review on it.

First of all, I thought it was going to be one of those self insert story lines that is overused on this site but i still read it because of the good feedback it got, and i stuck through the hunter exams and found myself pleasantly surprised. There is a good amount of original ideas to keep the story interesting but still flowing nicely.

The characters were mostly in character, and justice was given to some characters that are normally ignored in other stories. Although kou killua and kurapika (mainly killua and kou) were there main characters (i'll add gon to the circle), the others like leorio, knuckle and palm were all respected as characters and given justice.

The added characters, including kou but also the boys she stays with are a great addition to the story. They aren't given major roles but are given the spotlight when necessary and are able to shine as characters instead of serving as characters to be stepping stones for the main.

The primary added villain is shrouded in mystery, and i wished you'd given us more than just small glimpses of his character. There are just a few details we know about him including his split personalities, which i initially thought was the main reason for his dare i say evilness. At some points he gave me itachi vibes from naruto, but this chapter told me otherwise. Still hoping he becomes more involved in the story in the sequel.

I had a lot of impressions about the main character, which i'll try to summarize. She wasn't made a cookie cutter character of one of the og characters and distinguished herself out of the 4 mains. I wouldn't have been surprsied if togashi actually added a hero/heroine like her in the actual series. There are times where you get annoyed at her half heartedness when dealing with certain situations, but you realize she isnt supposed to be a fem gon. There are times where she gives up because she thinks shes too weak, but you remember gon and killua were always portrayed as "gifted" individuals in the show. Her ups and downs hit close to home, and makes her grow on you a lot more. Although she handles situations maturely, there is a hint of childishness to her which reminds you that she is still technically a child barely entering her teens. Maybe because you built the character up so gradually over a span of some years she started to feel like a more 3 dimensional character. The contrast of her character growth in the chimera ant season compared to gons and killuas was very interesting. She didnt immediately jump at the chance to rescue kite, which although it was somewhat irritating to see her tell her friends to go ahead without her, it again showed her lack of experience compared to the rest and how young she is. There was the desperation to overcome her own weaknesses, but also some drive to become stronger by the middle of the arc to make sure she and her friends returned safely. I really enjoyed that transition, and for me it made kou a gem in this community and the cherry on top in this story. If not for anything else, i will definitely continue reading just to see her develop some more.

Finally, the oh so good romance most people come her for. I expected a lot more, considering how fast paced relationships in a lot of stories are in this community. Needless to say none of the 3 characters in question ended up together, which i'm somewhat glad for. Kous puppy love directed at kurapika makes me question whether its just a sense of relatability that developed into feelings. Kous first love is kurapika, and it makes sense. She is the youngest in the group but also doesnt have any experience when it comes to love. She had never had a male figure like kurapika in her life outside her family. Kurapika was only in half of the story, but with his drive to avenge his clan it made sense for him to not act on what he considers selfish whims. He sees kou as a younger sister figure, just how he sees gon and killua and feels protective over them. That part of him is spot on and in character, but it makes me wonder where youll take him in the sequel.

Killuas relationship with her i really enjoyed. He is notorious in the actual series for not getting along with women, and that is reflected in his relationship with kou. It took extremely long for killua to catch any kinds of feelings towards her, or even befriend/trust her. The portrayal of killua in that aspect was spot on. Both were friends with gon, so forced to hang out together. Kou has been described as a pretty girl throughout the story, so the fact that he wasnt head over heels in love at first sight was pretty accurate. I never remembered him being a character to compliment her based on her looks throughout despite others having done so. I like that it took a long time for him to warm up to her, let alone be attracted to her for her encouragement rather than for outward appearances. I noticed he only became conscious of her appearance once he was somewhat attracted to her already. The aspect of someone who rarely falls in love, but falls hard when they do really fits killua, and it was portrayed very well. I do find myself rooting for them to end up together.

Can't wait to read the sequel, so good luck! You're a talented author and i'm expecting a lot from you and this story in the future.
Aine Natsume chapter 7 . 6/1/2019
What Kurapika had asked her was kinda out of character. I don’t think he would pried into her past just like that. If anyone, it would be Leorio or Killua or probably Gon since Kurapika asking so much about other’s past and all is just out of question. No offenses
Aine Natsume chapter 5 . 6/1/2019
I know Kajipedia, but Kurapedia?
Clarent excalibur chapter 22 . 2/17/2019
Can I say ever since her nen type was revealed all I can think about is what her element is

also I feel if himeko was a canon character she’d be playable in jump force tho that’s because I absolutely love her as a character
uzea chapter 5 . 2/1/2019
good chap
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
interesting
opalfeather chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
Oh he hurt an ant alright. He destroyed several ants...