Reviews for Professor Arc
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 2/21
pretty good start.
Infinity819 chapter 1 . 2/12
Interesting chapter. I do have high hopes for what will come next as you're quite notorious fic writer)
Cooldude101011 chapter 32 . 2/10
Now I understand why Neo did what she did. Marcus said he had to stop the biggest threat, in the situation Marcus is technically the biggest threat. Neo merely did what he asked.
BoondogleKrieger chapter 1 . 1/30
Made a summary to congratulate this story.

Probability of becoming a student: very low. Probability of becoming the youngest professor in Beacon's history: very very low. However despite the odds (and what odds they were), he is now the young and handsome Professor Arc, respected by all students, and loved by the female portion. Teaching is supposed to be an honour, but the majority of those in his position and above seem less than qualified.
Vorthod chapter 64 . 1/29
Mostly started this just to get some context on Arc Royale, but I admit I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not quite as laugh out loud funny as early bits of NTF but thankfully manages to play the "somehow nobody notices the idiot is an idiot" trope surprisingly well.
Vorthod chapter 24 . 1/26
I agree that the whole phone/scroll, earth/remnant, "lien a dozen," etc. thing is more about immersion than pedantry. While it might be a bit jarring the first few times I read things like that, or when other authors doing things like using Oum as a replacement for God/Jesus, it does (usually) make sense from the characters' perspectives. It's only pedantic if someone harps on a writer for making the "mistake" of missing such a thing when that wasn't something the writer wanted to bother with in the first place.
fbiuzz chapter 52 . 1/17
Yeah. Volume 5 solidly confirm that you don't need to be a virgin to be a Maiden. So yeah, the cast was just being idiots when they could have chosen a professional huntress like Glynda.
RandomJoker chapter 55 . 1/10
Professor port?! LMAO
KazejinPhoenix chapter 36 . 12/6/2023
How about a spin-off series of Professor Arc, but with the story about being a survivor of the Vacuo Academy for the Gifted, and can switch to Neo-like Combat-Capability?
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 64 . 12/4/2023
AND THATS WHY HES THE GOAT, THE GOAT. GREATEST OF ALL TIME. YALL DONT KNOW HIM YET, BUT YALL GONNA KNOW HIM SOON. PROFESSOR MF ARC
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 43 . 12/3/2023
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THATS WHY HES THE GOAT. 15% AURA AND HES THE FUCKING GOAT
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 43 . 12/3/2023
I will admit to saying that power is weird in these stories. Combat is weird because sometimes characters are crazy strong, and other times, they are really weak. I completely understand that it's because the way in which Coeur writes is always about the narrative and the end goal, not about consistent power levels. Sometimes hunters are able to dodge bullets and one-shot stupidly strong grimm, and other times, they are about as susceptible to being beaten to death by a single civilian. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, BUT RATHER A STATEMENT, I'm not hating how he writes, but I do find it a bit confusing sometimes.
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 42 . 12/3/2023
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, DAY 1 BEHAVIOR. They stand with my boy, and not against him, that's what I like to see
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 37 . 12/3/2023
That's what I'm talking about. Even if Jaune is about as socially capable as a rock, he always got a person that gets the layup for him.
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 37 . 12/3/2023
D1 in fumbling holy shit.
8,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »