Reviews for Professor Arc
Axel363402 chapter 1 . 6h
This story from beginning to end was amazing.
RadicalEncounter chapter 62 . 11/23
Goodness, I hadn't clocked the tonal dissonance of Tyrians voice in this chapter vs his appearance in later fics like Relic. Very disconcerting how ill it fits with how I now imagine his character, but the first three or four times I've read through this I hadn't noticed.

I feel I'd there was ever a rewrite of this fic it would be one of the very few tweaks made.

That and the pairing of course, Special Coffee-Chan was and always will be "main girl.*"

*Special Coffee-Chan is and always has been Irish whiskey with a small amount of brown granulated sugar in a full pot of medium roast of whatever bean on hand**. While the bean may matter, it is the circumstance that makes a regular coffee into something greater than the sum of its parts.

**This has neither been confirmed nor denied to my knowledge.
I find the lack of Penny appreciation in the review section deeply disturbing to be honest.
Thrymr chapter 64 . 11/23
I loved this, and it will have to fight it out in an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny with Relic, to see who is my favorite.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the Professor Arc stuff around here.
boret98 chapter 12 . 11/20
This story reminds me of Ciaphas Cain in the RWBY universe, which is something I didn't know I needed this desperatedly lol
smolhauz chapter 64 . 11/15
Ok. Weow. This was... Super satisfying. I hope Jaune does end up with glynda, or at least is forgiven and they return to being friends. Either way, while romance is nice to see, there’s bigger fish to fry.

Jaune beating Cinder and forcing a retreat, leaving himself on the brink of death?

Now. I’m not saying that was amazing...

It was so much more. It was so tense and funny at the same time. The funny part being that cinder thinks jaune planned all of it. And the tense part being that roman and neo could die.

Imma go read the second book now.
smolhauz chapter 42 . 11/14
Yo i’m stressing the fuck out man. Glynda honestly deserves a good relationship, can’t find many stories that care much for her character.
smolhauz chapter 38 . 11/14
I have a... less than stellar theory. I haven’t finished this story yet, but i have a hunch jaune and glynda are gonna break up.
We should not fail to remember the way that Professor Arc is an rapist.

Those of you who've perused it very well may be gazing wide-looked at that, since What!? But, follow me here. What the heck does Glynda really know about Jaune when they engage in sexual relations? Not something goddamn. He's lied about his age (Tricking her into engaging in sexual relations with a minor), he's lied about his ability and vocation (Pretending to be a veteran officer), he's lied about his set of experiences and companions (Making her think he endure a grievous occasion and lost his entire group), he's lied about his character (Basically every ounce of exertion he places into being what a huntsman ought to resemble), for the good of fucks, by engaging with her he fundamentally expands the possibilities she is designated by a violent terrorist organization.

Also, this is... never seriously brought up? It gets collapsed into the more extensive "You've been a phony instructor this entire time," the main book closes with the possibility that Glynda is simply going to deal with it and get with Jaune once more, and surprisingly the subsequent book scarcely views it as in excess of an overall selling out of trust instead of the instinctive abuse it truly was.
I vote for knight jaune... Whatever the end twists and surprise you make..
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 20 . 10/28
AGGGHHHHHH SOMEONE DO GENDERBENT PROFESSOR ARC OR SMTH
A. J Savage chapter 42 . 10/26
So it the final pair gonna be Neo or Glynda ? Or is it going to be a harem ? It keeps going back and forth !
A. J Savage chapter 19 . 10/17
One might think Jaune's semblence is like that of King from One Punch Man !
MrKeyFox chapter 64 . 10/15
And he tells everyone his secrets. Good job being a brain dead hack. There is no point reading the sequel now since the lie was the only god thing about this.
MrKeyFox chapter 61 . 10/15
Pretty trashy ya just can't pull away from canon can you? Even if slightly modified.
8,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »