Reviews for Professor Arc
Hercules40 chapter 60 . 11/19
The ending made me remember Jojo Bizarre Adventure 2 Battle tendency's ending which the MC has defeated his enemies with wits so many times that when the MC's previously torn off hand is launched by a volcano and ends up coincidentally piercing the Boss's throat, the boss responds by saying ''did you plan this,too, Jojo?'', which Jojo bluffs saying ''What do you think?! I planned every detail!''.
Both Jaune and that Jojo have set expectations so high that even the random events giving them advantage are mistaken as a pre planned thing. By the way awesome work.
Sebine chapter 2 . 11/11
I'm imagining the Recettear EHHH!? in place of Ruby
Qrow x Taiyang chapter 28 . 11/8
I offer no support to this ship beyond names: Drunken Fist, Golden Birds, Family Drama, Dafuq, and The wHOLE Story: A Family Tale.
True Ouroboros chapter 64 . 11/7
Noice
The Boy Who Read It chapter 26 . 11/6
What happened to Battle Corgi Eins?
The Boy Who Read It chapter 22 . 11/6
Right, I'm going to slap you with a cod for this... horrible pun. God bloody damn...
beast5200 chapter 64 . 11/4
This was a truly satisfying ending. Well a great spot for a break at least until you get an idea on the shows plot direction. Anyhow this was a fantastic story and I want to thank you for your spectacular word smithing.

-beast5200
Istarsamu chapter 64 . 11/1
Hey Coeur, I've found your story through a reddit post which was about tales surrounding around a protagonist who has to keep lying to hold his position in life. I was intrigued by the idea as well as by your first chapter and after finishing the whole thing, without knowing the universe you write in (I am not the biggest Anime fan and haven't even heard of RWBY before), I have to applaud you.

I was engulfed by Jaune Arc and wanted to keep knowing what happened to him and the people in Beacon, here it was probably a plus, not knowing the Show as I didn't have any knowledge of what might happen next. Your style of writing is superb and I enjoyed learning more about the characters, their backgrounds, motives and the way Jaune bullshits his way through life and still comes out atop most of the time, with more luck than judgement.

I'll look into your other fanfics and am sure that I'll keep enjoying them.
beast5200 chapter 1 . 10/30
I guess that one shot was well recieved, eh? Especially since it ballooned into 500k words. Ain't it neat how one simple idea can transform into the inspiration for a fantastic story.

-beast5200
Tyrus708 chapter 1 . 10/28
mm p. l!llm ?p. l!I'll !l l. j poll
Jaune and Torchwick being bros is the fuckin best
I love how you used Roman in this fic. He is by far my favorite character and I'm really happy he was redeemed and not just killed off. I also love how you show his care and friendship with Jaune when he is injured.

I can't wait to see how their story progresses once you start this up again.
True Ouroboros chapter 35 . 10/27
Stood up, leaned over, and laughed in her face
True Ouroboros chapter 33 . 10/27
General Oakenpenis
darrian808808 chapter 30 . 10/26
if the killer is the creepy coroner i will be disappoint
7,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »