Reviews for Professor Arc
Goderasu chapter 29 . 11/24
Kuroyuri? huh, What’s that? A new soup? Anyways, noice chapter
Goderasu chapter 18 . 11/19
Mfers out here sucking face up on stage
Goderasu chapter 17 . 11/19
Jaune has the FATTEST pair of gonads holy shit
LostUmbrella chapter 64 . 11/14
This story is a riot, I'm in love with this! Not just the comedy, the sheer absurdity, but also the plausible characterization of less expanded characters (like the teachers) and the switching povs that add to the mix. And the omakes too, can't forget those.

I'm still sad it wasn't special coffee-chan in the end, she is best girl.
Sierratuere chapter 33 . 11/1
my god. the coffee is her bodily fluids. you obviously went forwards in time and plagiarized re:zero
NPR -wuddafaq? are they making em into a radio service now? lmao
Imperial-samaB chapter 64 . 10/26
This was wonderful
AutisticBoi chapter 42 . 10/25
i was screaming internally throughout all of this, best fanfiction i've ever read.
Amewolfsky chapter 1 . 10/15
Ok, I've put this off for far too long. I've been meaning to read this when the last chapter came out but never got to it.
Demon Shadow5000 chapter 52 . 10/10
I kind of forgot how Glynda reacted like an over-dramatic schoolgirl in this chapter.
Jaune had a very valid reason to chew her out. Glynda reacted like she was the one suffering when Pyrrha was the one at risk of having her personality subverted and slapped Jaune when he got angry for finding out she was basically part of a sacrificial cult.
But ohhh nooo, her preciously planned date night was ruined and she was feeling guilty about Pyrrha...
The bitch.
Alex TF chapter 61 . 10/1
So... all the personnel aboard the flagship... yeah.
Daniel-palacio chapter 62 . 9/17
Dios esto es épico demonios
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 9/8
Epic work so far.
Is Jaune ever actually going to learn how to fight Grimm?
LordFelidae chapter 6 . 8/21
Huh. She won’t fall for him, huh? Suuurrrreeee...
7,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »