Reviews for Professor Arc
Daimon Agafo chapter 34 . 11/26
thought," Kitstune - mistake.
Cooldude101011 chapter 52 . 11/25
One theory I heard is that the “age limit” is actually fertility. So women who have gone menopause would be ineligible as they aren’t fertile, same with women who are infertile for other reasons like genetics, injury, bad luck, etc.
Cooldude101011 chapter 43 . 11/25
No, as long as Nicolas has the stamina to stand and the will to fight. In a life and death situation, aura levels mean nothing, the fight won’t end once one sides aura breaks. In a fight to the death one would not just give up once their aura breaks.
Daimon Agafo chapter 29 . 11/25
and this is Nora Vlkyrie - mistake.
iTzRoy chapter 32 . 11/22
Oh you’re awake, well your teeth are finished and-
MLG Samantha chapter 30 . 10/28
I was drunk while reading this and I had a very scary thought halfway thorugh that I really hope is wrong. What if all of the victims are faunus and the reason they all have such horrific injuries is that their faunus parts were removed by that creepy mortitian? The one picture they looked at the guy had a gaping hole in his head. What if he had animal ears and the claw marks were just added by the mortitian to hide the fact he cut them off? What if the creepy dude is killing a bunch of faunus because he's collecting their animal parts? I am very scared for Velvet rn.
NineYetis chapter 1 . 10/25
I forgot that this came to you in a dream.
MLG Samantha chapter 7 . 10/20
A friendship between Pyrrha and Weiss, now that's something I've never considered. Or maybe even something more than friendship...? That would be rather fitting given who they are based off of. There is a well-known version of Snow White that has some very overt sapphic undertones, and I shouldn't even need to mention who Pyrrha is based off of.

Aaaaand then Jaune mentions Ruby instead. Wow, you really do ship Pyrrha and Ruby in every one of your fics Couer.
MaracaRin chapter 34 . 10/21
“Three times is a pattern”
Meanwhile, Ruby running into Roman four times in canon through sheer force of narrative:
MaracaRin chapter 16 . 10/19
Miltia?
Kevin Grundvig chapter 34 . 10/19
why do your jokes always hit so hard?
yasho360 chapter 64 . 10/14
I am now three stories down. there seem to be a lot of recurring themes with your stories. I suppose that's to be expected when you use the same character in a handful of situations. the early comedy of this story was really enjoyable. it was also a blast from the past experiencing the early days of RWBY where nothing had happened yet. it reminded me of RWBY chibi, to be honest, and definitely a relief after having sat through the last 2 seasons of RWBY earlier this month.
yasho360 chapter 43 . 10/11
I may have enjoyed the omake father son fight more than the actual content. Pretty manipulative move, but I'm starting to notice your version of Jaune doesn't mind manipulation as long as 'no one gets hurt'. its been interesting seeing this story turn from an entertaining gag reel to a war for beacon.
GenericBoi989 chapter 50 . 10/10
Just reading through this and that Cillit Bang reference caught me so off guard. Well done, you made the first funny omake.
Ushio chapter 29 . 10/4
Only a 5th of the way through the chapter but Jaune's thoughts on Qrow and Tai and then the bar are hilarious. He really has the skewed worldview of an adult huntsman/teacher now and not that of a teenager lol.
8,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »