Reviews for Professor Arc
Stratos263 chapter 24 . 6h
Good luck on this trip arc
246vili chapter 27 . 12h
I'm sure now with the tittle of "Lord of the Dance" (not to mention he danced with Glynda of all women) his popularity will skyrocket in the eyes of the students.

"...Ozpin told me some stuff and also told me I shouldn't tell anyone, so I thought I should come and tell you!"
That sentence alone is a perfect summary for Ruby's personality in my opinion.
On another note, nice save Ruby! Even if it was not intentional, though it might had been, if she had realised just what her dear sister tried to do with the men she "does not have a crush for".
Stratos263 chapter 23 . 17h
Very bold Blake very bold
Stratos263 chapter 22 . 7/20
Good luck professor arc
Stratos263 chapter 21 . 7/20
Good luck to Jaune and team rwby
Stratos263 chapter 20 . 7/20
Dam that was some intense emotional moments
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 7/20
Good luck Jaune
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 7/20
Whoa Jaune quite the ladies man aren’t you
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 7/20
Dam nice job Jaune against winter
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 7/19
Good luck on negotiation with winter Jaune
246vili chapter 24 . 7/19
Interesting perpective of Yang originally NOT wanting to become a Huntress because of Summer's death, but did anyway to keep Ruby safe and over time learned to like all the fighting and all that.
246vili chapter 23 . 7/19
I don't think I ever read about Emerald being so happy when she was "screwing" with Mercury about his... faked change in romantic interest *sniker*. I already see she will have many good moments because of this situation Mercury got himself into.
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 7/18
Whoa looks like Jaune got a lot of people coming for him
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 7/18
I wonder who is in jaune’s Room
246vili chapter 22 . 7/18
Soon Jaune will owe more favour than he can keep count on if he keeps up.

Lol that Omake! Hahaha!
How the hell did Cinder came to the conclusion that Jaune is gay? Unless... Mercury didn't tell the whole truth about their conversation and made it uo like Jaune confessed he "liked" Mercury? I bet he would do that to save face in front of Emerald and Cinder.
7,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »