Reviews for Professor Arc
hillycube chapter 64 . 4h
Very Juice, many good.
The Dark TARDIS chapter 62 . 9/20
every time Tsune says something... I find myself reading it in Dr. Gray's voice from RvB. it just couldn't be anyone else really.
bennet001 chapter 40 . 9/16
Yeah this pretty much how I saw all this play out. I was a little shocked Jaune didn’t ask who the third person at the interview would be it’s one steps forward and one step back. Neo... poor poor Neo. Jaune... screwed, impaled, forsaken, and dead Jaune.
bennet001 chapter 38 . 9/16
So like... Peter was viciously murdered after that right? Like there is no way he is making it out of the classroom after that whole display. I bet he is viscous viseral goo before Jaune even hit the ground. Oobleck and Ozpin were dead before the music started playing. Died failing to hold Glynda back but succeeding in the war by letting the song play out.
Faraway-R chapter 38 . 9/16
You know, when you mentioned Prince Ali musical number my first thought was Cinder-Jafar revealing Jaune was a fraud to Glynda.
AvenZa chapter 2 . 9/15
Man, that chapter was so enjoyable to read. I just liked the way Ruby was put there into the scene, that's so her character XD
Key2DestNE chapter 64 . 9/14
So I just went through this entire fanfic in the course of a week. And my god, was it worth it. Was. It. Worth. It.

Given how Volume 6's gonna be coming out soon, I can't wait to see if this fanfic starts getting updated again! Whether it's post Volume 6 or not is obviously gonna be different, but damn, there's just so much to be waiting for.

I still absolutely love the amount of focus you've given to each character who hasn't gotten enough of it, and the changes Jaune made as teacher being just enough to prevent the fall of Beacon and Vale from being a complete disaster. Good job on that, it was very believable!

That said, the only thing I really find that I would've wanted more was the occasional hint you gave to Neo/Jaune. I love Glynda/Jaune, and whenever you do continue the story if you keep on that path I 100% would not mind that. But to me, I think the relationship, while not quite shattered... just isn't quite going to be the same. And that's pretty normal- I definitely see Glynda and Jaune being as close as ever, albeit maybe not in a romantic way. Meanwhile, Neo's always been on Jaune's side, and given the hints to her being interested in him and devoted to him in a way nobody else has, I could absolutely see her being the 'end game', so to speak- if nothing else, I'd personally love her to be the main 'threat' to Glynda and Jaune's relationship, similar to Yang's and Ruby's likely goals of trying to get Jaune for themselves!

Anyways, like I said- absolutely wonderful story and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. Plus I'm definitely going to follow and read the other stories you've made so far.
Looking forward to the continuation of this.
Faraway-R chapter 28 . 9/13
Zwei doesn't seem to like Professor Arc all that much... Did Taiyang put him up to this, or was it a joint project with Qrow?
JASONBOURNE chapter 64 . 9/11
Heh. Apparently someone on tumblr really hates you/your writing apparently. post/177987441696/why-i-think-some-people-dont-like-jaune

So much that they included a brief cut-up pic of your story title and your username. I'm not sure if you should take it as a sign of pride or not, but I thought you should know.
So.. Whole year and a bit more passed. Any plans to return to this fic anytime soon? Is there a chance you change something in already written text to accommodate new facts (if there any in contradiction)?
Mianto chapter 30 . 9/6
This is the reason I hate jaune. He is just tooooooooo much of an idiot and a fucking pussy to do what's right and take matters into his own hands. He is by far the most shittiest character in rwby and in this fic u do him no justice.
Minato chapter 20 . 9/5
This fic as of now till this point I've read is to say the least weird. Cuz it seems ur trying to make it a humorous fic but with an deep plot hidden behind it that slowly unearthes itself. Just seemed kinda a weird combination to put in a fic.
246vili chapter 47 . 9/2
Oxford, really? Adam gave himself (or allowed to be given) the name Ox-ford? So much for his pride as a revolutionary warrior of faunus kind if he went with such a stereotypical name for his bull-like heritage.
But I guess it could had been worse. It could had been Dick Hornwood or something. Now that name would had made Yang roll on the ground from laughter.

Love the story so far, just like your other stories I'm reading.
Whydidyou13 chapter 30 . 9/2
You are not the wizard I am looking for
7,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »