Reviews for The Downfall
anon chapter 8 . 8/16
It's already 2017 and I just knew this awesome fanfic exists. I love how you describes levi's pain so painfully /slap/ and i love it when you broke my heart with.. you-know-what. lolol u did a great job
Evanlyn Winter chapter 8 . 8/2
whats that shattered thing on the ground? oh thats my heart
fugitivus chapter 8 . 7/24
Thanks for the fantastic story. You managed to recreate the atmosphere os SnK so well. Levi's (and everybody else) portrait is so realistic. Especially I appreciate how you described the expedition because I guess it's the hardest thing to to. You need to have a broader picture of the soldiers, keep up the pace of action and interest of readers. You did all of it greatly. You turned even such a simple thing as the weather into an important element of danger.
Your Ex jk chapter 5 . 6/23
I found this and i was like oh heck yes! Lets see what happens in this little fanfiction shall we?
Your great chapter 8 . 4/12
...wow...this,was,...amazing,...i am spechless...great jod...
Miss Lib93 chapter 8 . 2/11
This story was so good with the hurt/sick Levi. The ending was sad because he lost his friend (I haven't really met her yet in the show; finally got past the first boulder scene before Levi's arrival). I found this while I was at work and finished reading when I got home. Please write more hurt Levi stories. Thanks for writing (I added to favorites)
Night owl chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Dude that was freakinglishly amazing i was really into it by chapter one but after that W.O.W. just awesome
niewna chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Awww man, Levi- my prediction was true- Hoorah-shut up KurapikaISaBOY nobody needs your stupid jinxes. xD Anyways, I hope he doesn't die... please... na'w you won't. /0/w/0/
niewna chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow. Levi surely is as stubborn as ever xP I wonder what happens to the poor bloke... hmm... titan food? I just wonder...
A fan chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I'm literally reading this at 5:00 AM and crying my eyes out.
ChucKelise chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
I loved this! It's so hard to find good hurt/comfort stories that aren't full of slash and out of character moments. This fic was perfect in that way, even if it was really sad there at the end. I cried a little.
You do a fantastic job of writing the characters and I hope you write a lot more in the future!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Aww poor Petra and poor Levi!
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
One small thing I just noticed, Petra probably wouldn't call Levi by his first name. She'd probably call him Heichou or Captain if you prefer. Just a tiny suggestion :)
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
I love this story so much! You really captured Levi's personality, and I know from experience that that isn't an easy thing to do. I have a weakness for sick/injured Levi fics, it's rare to find one that doesn't have a Levi/Eren pairing (no offense to those who like those fics, there're just not my thing). Anyway, thanks for sharing this story!
przebudzona chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Thank you very much for this story! It's really well written and the characters seems realistic. I like the plot too.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »