Reviews for A Lesson Worthwhile
SheBlindedMeWithStarlight chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
This is wonderfully written, I am so happy to hear you will continue.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Aww, this was lovely! :)
procon chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Yay take all the time you need! I really liked it too keep up the awesome work!
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Good :) I'm glad you are continuing this story
BlueRubyBeat chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
O.o I was sooooo in the moment of them! It was so cute and Cullen is so adorable! :3 I just absolutely love this story! I can't wait for the second chapter! XD I hope it comes out soon because I really wish this could've happened in the game, but then you couldn't get all those expressions that you wrote! :3
Sissadora chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
The chapter has been written beautifully and every description evokes a vivid scenery. I am really liking the story so far as it portrays Cullen as he is in-game and makes it feel like this learning-to-ride could have been an alternative romance story for him :)

I assume you're not familiar with horseback riding tack, so some words were misspelled: bridle and stirrup. Other than that, I will bookmark this story and come back if you update it! :)
Ioialoha chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
You are great at the tension building! That first chapter was positively steamy. Looking forward to your next installment.
15stitches chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
YAAAAAAY!

So glad to hear that you're working on a second chapter!

Looking forward to it like a Lyrium addict ;) :P
15stitches chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved this story a ton! Added it to favorites and am following you. Any plans to write more Vesta/Cullen?
bellaluna003 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was so good and seemed so likely to be in the game. I think you should write more to this, it's very good!
REB-ART chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Loved this idea and the story with it! I hope to see more! Good work. :)
SweetWench chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That was a lovely story, thank for you sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Really good! I can see this happening with them. :)
EminyNay chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I loved this! It's so cute and lovely and I wish you would continue writing more "lessons". I think this would make for a great multi-chaptered fanfic!
Some advice, since you asked: run your fanfics through something to check spelling. I noticed a couple small misspellings here and there, but nothing major. I don't even remember what they were now. Also, don't be afraid to keep the stuff you post out there. Sometimes you'll get some wonderful advice or a great piece of criticism. And never take any criticism personally.
But yeah, great story!