Reviews for I'm Not Supposed To Love You Anymore
courtney chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
this story is really really awesome. i just love it and i hope you can update real soon. just please don't let any relationships blossome between the new slayer and spike or spike and anyone else without him choosing buffy over the other person cause that would be wrong. thanks bye
InfoGal chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Da**...*wipes tear from eye*...that's just so sad... *sniffles*...YOU HAVE GOT TO CONITINUE THIS FIC! I love it! I just HAVE to see what happens next! *wiping tear stained face* There's just too much sadness and angst at the moment! *cries* I just can't handle it! WAH! *giggles* PLEASE update soon!
learyl chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
why can't Giles watch over Kerri in London, so Spike can stay with Buffy in Sunnydale? i know between Spike and Giles, Spike would be better able to protect Kerri, but London's not quite as dangerous as the Hellmouth yet, is it?
wolf116 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
I love Bryan White and when I seen the name of this fic I was like is someone actually doin' a Bryan White songfic.

This song breaks my heart and you're breaking my heart by using it in a B/S fic.

These two belong together. They better be together at the end.

I will keep reading this cause I love Bryan and B/S.
timeends chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Ahh... just send someone else then... if she really wants to go.. then forget it... write a spinoff story of Spike/? or Spike by himself.. That will be fun.. hahaha. Just an idea that's all... Got too emotional with the characters.. forgive me for my ranting.. do update the chapter... before the end of the world.. kay?
Spikes-Vampiress1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I like it, have Spike and Dawn go with her.

and who is this Kerri person? a new Slayer that Spike is being watcher for?

S_V
Raine77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I'm curious as to what's going to happen next- Spike isn't exactly the type to just sit back and let people tell him what to do. Very well written, and very sweet. Continue soon!

~Raine
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
quite an intriguing premise. i hope you'll update soon. poor buffy and spike...nothing is simple.

i loved the scene where buffy remembered the night she told spike was priceless. sweet but with just enough humor. purely excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
this is so very very very good, amazing, excellent
littlebird chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
The beginning is good. Please write more! Thanks!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Great beginning, looking forward to reading more.
Alec6427 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Wow
Spikesfangirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Very nice possibilities, I can't wait to read more, :)

Always ready for some Spuffy-ness :)
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Interesting start. I love the way you wrote them together. I'll be looking for more.