Reviews for Two-Hundred Roses
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Oh that last line *sniff*
LainyLane chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
I spent all night and morning reading the whole thing. I love this story. It had a nice mix of action, angst, and romance. Your bookworm Genevieve is so sweet and a nice counterpoint to Blackwall's character. The age, height, and personality difference makes them my new favorite couple.

And oh my goodness, your rendition of Blackwall with all that angst, chivalry, and utter devotion is so swoon worthy. My knees are weak! I want more of him!

I wish there were more detailed descriptions of their 'intimate' moments (I admittedly love smut and wished I read their first time together), but I think leaving it out lets the readers use their imagination to nicely fill in the gaps.
There are a few minor spelling and grammatical errors, but it doesn't detract from the plot. (And if you need a third pair of eyes, I'll happily lend a hand!). Other than that, I applaud that you were able to bring a multitude of characters without making them static stand ins and keeping their distinct personalities. Bravo! I hope to read more from you!
super-rat chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
This is a brilliant story and I'm glad I read it!
Thanks for this. Really, it's wonderful!
The-Freckled-Mouse chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
This was a brilliant fic and though it's sad to see it go, I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for writing it and allowing me to read the awesomeness that is "Two-Hundred Roses." Loved it and I hope to read other works of yours!
Infinite Carnage chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
This was a great story. Like all great things though, it had to come to an end. I eagerly await to see what you do next.
Bunsabuns chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Your story is so amazing and I'm sad to see it come to an end. Its one I looked most forward to reading and I am so glad I stumbled upon it! Like you, I was really hurt during his romance that I'm so happy that through you I was able to see how he would redeem himself! Thank you so much for the story and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on new work from you :)
hannahhobnob chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
This was such a beautiful story and I've enjoyed it from the very beginning, Blackwall was a very frustrating character and I wish the inquisitor ingame didn't forgive him quite so quickly, hope you write more with these two in the future :D
Spazapho chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
I got a little teary eyed there at the end
Mandimal chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Aw, Dorian's duck! :) This was such a lovely end to a lovely story- great from start to finish! I'm glad you gave Blackwall a chance to be a better man.
LadyDragon1316 chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiie! So much joy! That trial was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic! Nice pick on the demon. Remorse is a killer, and really fits as a pain for both of them. And I do love the ending. Can't help but imagine everyone else in the room, standing there awkwardly, unsure whether or not they should be looking away or keeping an eye out for demonic signs.

Now then, there's just one thing...where are those two hundred roses? Seriously, after all this, I think we're owed two hundred roses in one scene, thank you very much.

I love this story. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
Sycrylacryl chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Amazing, just wonderful. This chapter is probably the best romantic fanfic scene I've ever read!
NotYourLoveMonkey chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
It's so lovely... These last chapters have been a little scary but soooo good, I can't wait to read more, I want to know what happens to poor Genevieve. You're great!
LadyDragon1316 chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Oh, so very, very sweet. And that ending? A demon! And Blackwall's going in! WOOHOO, go Blackwall!

I'm mixed about knowing this is coming to an end, though. Glad I'll know the end of this tale, sad that it's going to end. I think this'll be on my reread list.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Well done!
NotYourLoveMonkey chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
I've been sick this week and when I come back to life I have two whole chapters to read! Yay for me! They were really great and also eventful, I can't believed someone tried to poison our Genevieve... But I know that it won't go unpunished. I loved the development of both chapters, and I can't wait until next week!
SteamChesh chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
This left my hands shaking! Good work! :)