Reviews for Sora yo dakishimete
fireflower314 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I first read this story two years ago, but I come back every once in awhile and read it again. It's really one of my favorite YGO stories, if not my absolute favorite- I love both these characters, and you wrote them so well. Thank you so much for posting it and keeping it here even after all this time.
rosewipo chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
you suk seriously.i' sorry but you do. realy suck. i'm sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I LIKE THIS FICCIE
U SHOULD WRITE MORE MAI/JOU FICCIES
major-rocket-fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Great fic! Kept perfectly in character and very well written! i really hope you decide to continue this _
morningafter2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
*Gasps* THIS IS SO SWEET! I LOVE IT! *has tears in her eyes* It was kinda sad too... *sniffle*
177223 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
aww!

...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
OH JOEY IS SO CUT!
WhenZlotsGoNuts chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This was awesome, not too fluffy, not too dark, just right *grins* keep it up!
DarkWitchTayeda chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
stupid story.
shadowfire chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
that was good.i loved simple and is in is Jonouchi
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
NICE! Loved it! . One of the first Jounochi/Mai fics I read, and it really gave me a good insight on Mai's personality. (Please note, I refuse to watch the dub, and have only read three of the mangas, and she wasn't in any of them. ;;;) Anyway, great fic! . Cute and humouristic, and angst at the same time. Good job! _.
kuroikazei chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
you really hit the nail on the head chevira... lol. you got mai's personality PERFECT! and jou's personality was the same too. i loved the story.
rayemars chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Gah. I finally got the time to read this, and all I can say is: SQUEAL! So cute!

Yeah, the tone did change near the end, but I think that's only because you have a problem with writing fluff.

Which is why you should write more, like this, because it's *so* much fun to read. *poke* Continue. Happily. Please.
Elf-Smoochies chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
holy smokes

this a crzy story!

i follow the WB so somestuff im just clueless about but other then that

its awesome!
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
That was great. Perfectly IC for Mai, and I have that manga, so I actually knew the event that you were refering to. _

Love how she can't stand the cat but doesn't say anything to Jounouchi - who, I might add, is also perfectly IC, with his putting himself down and such. It's so cute! n_n ::keels over from cuteness::

And then I love Mai's mental puppy references. Somehow I think that if *she* called him puppy, he wouldn't mind the name quite so much. Either that or he'd get upset - not sure.

If you do decide to continue this, name the cat! _ Spazz sounds good, doncha know.

Sam