Reviews for Perfect Catch
Nice
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Nice ;]
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Great story, I loved it. Poor Fred and George for having their plans foiled and poor Harry for what's to come. lol
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Wonderful story though I can't believe Dean will do that to the team
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Brilliant! This is so good! Perfect title, too. Apart from the amazing description of the game, I loved Ron's observations of Ginny to Hermione while Harry was still in hospital. I'm amazed that Hermione wasn't amazed! These observations coming from someone who has the emotional range of a teaspoon. LOL. Perhaps she was amazed but didn't want to show it in front of Lavender.

Affaires de Coeur do not belong in the middle of a game. I can't believe Dean would have happily thrown the match...he wouldn't have been too popular in the Gryffindor Commonroom later. Nor, I imagine with rabid Gryffindor supporter and Head of House, Professor McGonnagal.
Not sure what made Harry think Dean would be more inclined to throw the Quaffle to him when he was the spoke in his romantic wheel.

Anyway, well done. Loved it all...twins too. Loved their nickname for Ginny: Firecracker! It's perfect for her. Would you mind if I use it in any future writing I might be able to dredge up from the depths of my psyche?

Lesley
XD chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awesome ;]
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
great job
Dreaming Haven chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really liked this one. Loved how you had Ron noise Harry and Ginny's attraction and happy about it. Really loved how you nailed Cho's crybaby attitude. Harry kissing her at the end of the game is probably what would have happened if he hadn't had detention in the sixth book.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I liked the set up for their first kiss! I guess I'm not sure why the profs were so concerned about Harry switching brooms with Ginny, though. (The seeker needs to have the faster broom, they would know that.) I'm not surprised Cho was grasping at any straw she could to possibly try and get the Gryffs' win cancelled (cry baby), but I still think I would've liked to see how they did with just 2 chasers this time around. After all, what Dean did was reprehensible, and he deserved to get kicked out of at least one game, imo. I will admit that my eyes got pretty big with the 'put out' comments between Ginny & Dean...not sure if he meant the first definition I thought of (so high school, I know) or Ginny's meaning re: effort! Loved the action you wrote for the game, though, and the closing note from Harry (and "comments" from Hedwig)! :) Fun story!
Selande chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very fun and entertaining story!