Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
UKReader chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This was a fabulous way to celebrate the holidays - thank you so much. A gorgeous, fluffy gift.
UKReader chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE the thought of Wren in her 'special' outfit and the finish with John reading his special book.
UKReader chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That's a delicious start. I think I started drooling at the sound of all the wonderful baking.

Love the snowman!
RagdollPrincess chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
There was something about the boxes of biscuits line that was just perfect. It was like an advertisement on her part of her suitability. She was rich with biscuits. It's her dowry.

The snowmen thing was so creative and clever, and it was a nice little surprise because I wasn't expecting it being an avid reader of your stories that don't typically going there. This was truly the perfect Christmas story!
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I have this weird reaction just when I see Kili's name. It's taken a whole new level. And the image of him in here is just mouthwatering.

You did such a wonderful job of creating John's ambiance in this chapter. I just want to be there stretched on the couch. I want to read this instead of doing my guided imagery vacation where I imagine myself lying in a hammock on a sandy beach (with a net over me for bugs of course) for fifteen minutes. Instead, I'm just going to start reading this chapter. It's so relaxing and nurturing. It's idyllic for a Christmas read. You did such a great job.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
What a perfect way to end my Christmas day. And you even gave us a guffaw! Now if only someone would get Richard to record The Hobbit for real...
dearreader chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Same to you. Thanks for the story and all the other ones. You are awesome.
Wynni chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I don't care how many times I read it, it's still dawwables.
and that little addendum at the end gets me every time!
Just4Me chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
John and his sweet tooth are just too cute. And it was fun to see Reese with Kili.
Wynni chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Heheheh, I really like this chapter. Hey Kili and Thorin! What's wrong with a good snogfest and pretzel imitation? Great stress relievers _
Just4Me chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
A grumpy biscuit? That's our Thorin (John). This is going to be such a happy, fun story. What a wonderful Christmas present you're giving us. Just the thing to get us over our BOTFA blues.
GuestReaderA chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Great fluffy christmas story to build up :). I am so looking forward to the next chapter(s). Loved the colourful description of the various delicious biscuits Wren was baking for Christmas. In Germany, we have this tradition of baking christmas cookies/biscuits, too. And I didn't, this year. Bad Dobby, bad...;D
dearreader chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I want those cookies more than John, just this once. It must be the season.
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I'm so looking forward to this! The cookies mad me drool!
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
You know desserts good when it's orgasmicly good.
thorin carrotnose...has a ring to it.

I'm truly looking forward to further Christmas hijinks...ahahah!