Reviews for Rogue
Crowdust chapter 18 . 3/12
I was FLIPPIN DYING when Rogue called Levi a baby. XD
EndKing2014 chapter 1 . 3/7
this story is amazing i rember reading this way back when and even then loving it dearly to see it progress further makes me jump with joy! well done redcoaster you are single handedly my favorite author!
King of the Souls chapter 21 . 2/27
an absolutely massive read but more than that a pleasure to read too.
...you bastard. You fucking killed Petra again. I-I just fuck. Still not over her death. I'm-I'm gonna go cry in a corner for 10,000 years before I finish this. Okie bye.
KillerPheonix chapter 1 . 2/13
HOLY SHIT
550k words?!
I remember seeing this like a year ago and really liking it but it was only like 5 chaps or something. im really looking forward to this
Love your story but even in this new story, Armin can go fuck himself with his bs excuse for not seeing Rogue. He came to save them yet somehow Armin with his cowardly excuse decided not too and somehow convinced Mikasa aswell...
loverofhell chapter 1 . 1/21
love the story
FicMaster1o6 chapter 4 . 1/4
any reason the amount of typos is growing? there was sent instead of scent, defiantly instead of definitely, and though instead of tough, and those are just the ones i remember. Don't get me wrong, the story is amazing and i can't wait to see what happens during the next breach, but the substantial increase in. .. whatever you call replacing words with similarly spelled words, was disconcerting
Nickels4915 chapter 1 . 1/2
Ive loved every second of this fic. From times it can range from heartwarming gentle giant moments that kind of remind me of early 90s kids movies (the good ones of course), to brutal descriptive battles that of which a few even had my heart going for a bit. All the way to heartwrenching moments of loss and death. Honestly your hitting all bases for me and its all so professional. I hope your doing good and that you keep it up. You can count on me being around for pt 2. Cheers
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2016
This is the most amazing story I have read! Most of the stories for this fandom are shipping garage! Thank you for not doing that bullshit!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Wait.

Eren can get hard?!

Lets go grab Levi so he can relieve himself.

*eyebrow wiggle nudge nudge *cough* Ereri *cough*
aizakmiles chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
So was rouge in his forest when they built the wall and by default putting him inside?
ThisVioletofMine chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
I love it! Everything was just so perfect! Rogue is as adorably awesome as always and that dream! Did he dream about his mommy? That's so cute! I'm kind of melting :)
Seriously, great chapter! Looking forward to April!
Oh, random question: does Rogue have the Japanese or English roar, going by the anime? Just curious :)
Team5dsforever chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
Glad that you are not dead and this chapter was amazing. Guess I have a lot to look forward to in April what with both attack on titan season 2 and your story Rogue. For 2017 I have a lot to look forward to.
Kimichan20 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE!
I don't really watch AoT that much only lasted to episode 12 or so with the female titan and stuff.I really like the plot line about Eren or AKA Rogue is soo cute such a magnificent titan oh how much I wish I could see it with my on eyes(sadly only in my imagination!) :'(

I will only ask when is your usual update time I'm only asking because I just newly found this story like for 5 days or so and I could NOT STOP reading over and over again!