Reviews for Rogue
Fairy Tail Master23 chapter 23 . 9/20
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Atlas chapter 1 . 9/20
Will rogue have some childhood friends finding him in the next few chapters?
EndlessChains chapter 23 . 9/16
A well done chapter. This as descriptive as always with a lot of details that go from what was happening in various situations as well as the fighting that took place. The meeting of Mehr was well done and now there was a bit more information as to who or what the titans are as it would seem they are all separated by clans or tribes where they come from. It would also seem Rogue's kind are hunters and able to control the titans a bit, but because of his coordinate ability maybe more so then others. The battle against Ansgar was well done and quite exciting as Rogue regained some memories and fighting techniques. He almost won, but was too tired out by his Berserk mode. Quite sad what happened to Mehr, but I can see the reason you did what you did. Now there are still more mysteries in this story and I cannot wait to read what you have in store next. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Decendant of Flaming Dragons chapter 1 . 9/14
*GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDS*(deep raspy throaty gasping on a amazement). Good GOD! Dude this is an AMAZING WORK!
Wolf chapter 23 . 9/13
Please update soon Me and everyone else are really hyped to see rogues past.
Thanks for the update! I'm really excited to see what happens next 3
Atlas chapter 23 . 9/7
Will rogue have an army of titans at his side and will they be old friends and family members? I also saw a picture of rogue with a female winged titan, will rogue actually get a mate in this?
Sir Fart chapter 23 . 9/7
Well, that escalated quickly. *sips beer*
Oooooooh I love how you layed out the Beast Titans appearance. Also I'm really sad that Ymir died. She was always my favorite. But I understand that it needed to happen in order for other characters to make their appearances. I can't even explain how excited I am to read Rogues past. I have faith that you'll amaze me yet again(you always do). This might've been my absolute favorite chapter so far. I hope that you'll show us some of Titan society. I'm really intrigued by the races, behaviors, who's what, habitat, opinion on humans, and ways of reproducing. I'm sure that what you provide will be wonderful. Congratulations on your job! Good luck -
CLAMIT chapter 23 . 9/5
YMIR NOOOO
gdi
welp we just gotta wait for galliard and pieck now
ffs ezekiel
Streema chapter 23 . 9/4
Thank you for this long chapter!
It was wonderful!
Poor Ymir!
We learnt a little of informations on Rogue and his kind!
It will be long before to read the next! But I will be patient!
sOh gosh this took me way to long to read!/s This was just wonderful as always and
Leopardheart44 chapter 23 . 9/3
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more so keep up the good work :)
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 23 . 9/1
Yesssss! Piieeeeck! Someday, eventually. And really only her titan form. But still, Piieeeccckkkk! The pony titan shall appear! I love how long your chapters are, it actually takes me a decent time to read them when you update. Love where this is going! Can't wait for the next update!
Hunter chapter 23 . 9/1
Will rogue have titans on his side and will we meets his parents? Also will rogue have siblings? How will everyone feels about these new developments? Please update as soon as possible I don't want to wait?