Reviews for Rogue
flash082202ty chapter 1 . 5/17
please continue this story. it's fantastic
pearluche chapter 9 . 4/30
armin and mikasaworst friends ever.
pearluche chapter 6 . 4/28
armin and mikasa are lowkey annoying
pearluche chapter 3 . 4/26
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved the last two chapters. But something has just been nagging me- the giant forest couldn’t possibly be walking distance away from Shiganshina. I mean, picturing Mikasa and Armin walking for hours on end at least three times a week to visit Rogue has been hilarious, but in that one OVA where Eren and Mikasa hadn’t met because her parents died, Mikasa had to take a ship to visit Eren in Shiganshina. And when the scouts were trying to take Eren there, they hadn’t even got near the wall by the time Annie ambushed them in the forest and they were on horseback. Wall Maria is kinda like the size of a country, and to get from Maria to Rose in the second episode, they had to take a boat for several days. It’s really not that big of a deal, but it’s like you shrunk the world scale. Also, everyone talks SO proper! I’m crying. They could be having the most ordinary conversation in the world, but then would use the most articulate vocabulary, as if they don’t literally come from the poorest section on Paradis. Other than these two things, this story has been wonderful and since I found it I haven’t stopped reading. Honestly. Your incredibly long chapters have had me sat here for at least four hours now. Slayy
starscreamer11 chapter 23 . 4/1
Lol you werent kidding about it taking a while. Its been 2 years
Dmitry Zaytsev chapter 12 . 3/28
The fanfiction is good, but Rogue and Mikasa's attitude towards Jean is just awful. I hate it when people get discriminated against just for being who they are.
krissyisnotsleeping chapter 1 . 2/27
This story is amazing- I hop early can’t wait for an update
hapter chapter 26 . 2/15
is this fanfic dead or alive?
insomnia8 chapter 27 . 2/4
Even if you stopped writing this story im happy that it was ever here in the first place. So, thank you
The skin is going to be fed chapter 27 . 12/25/2021
nice, i hope ch 28 comes out before 2022
NovaDeer chapter 26 . 11/10/2021
They're still active on Tumblr and has a chapter 28 sneak peak. I am beyond happy
NovaDeer chapter 27 . 11/10/2021
Bro this hasn't been updated in so long. 1 year and 11 months don't seem like a stretch but after all the hell we faced during that time I don't have much hope. I'll check the profile to see if there anything but if not, damn...
NovaDeer chapter 25 . 11/10/2021
My soul is on fire
NovaDeer chapter 24 . 11/10/2021
*INCOHERENT SCREAMING*
NovaDeer chapter 23 . 11/10/2021
THIS IS SO FUCKING LIT. I haven't so hype for anything in a while. God I need to learn more
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »