Reviews for Rogue
will you continue this story or is chapter 25 the last one? and if you make more when is chapter 26 coming? (sorry my english sucks)
I really love chapter 24 with rouge getting up and fighting back
ironmiha666 chapter 25 . 3/28
I'm so excited about this! This was probably one of the best chapters of this story! It made me feel, it made me cry, but it also made me extremely happy :D With all that being said, I do have one question though.. What will be Jade's role in little Rougue's life? Do we have a potential pairing there or is it purely friendship? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out more!
Much love to you and your story 3
Not bad for a so called reject I'd say. I look at the past and the present, it's the night and the day.
Rogue, the so called reject, is the last guy of his species alive, the guy that everyone love, that is strong and reliable.

Eh, if that kind of things would be true in real life eh...
Still, I think that 5 or 6 chapters are a bit too much.
RIP Jaw Titan, you were super cool !
Hail to the king, baby. The titan king who is laying with children in the mud making funny face. That image !
Dinoco2007 chapter 25 . 3/19
I am out of words.. How does someone write something this BEAUTIFUL?! Heh, the only grammar mistake I saw was when Mitus attacked Atlas, from his point of view it said 'Now all he wanted was someone to come same him' instead of save him. But omg best story I've ever read on this website!
ahsoei chapter 25 . 3/19
Wow, the twist is... simpler, yet the scale is a lot grander in more ways than one.

Honestly, some parts of this story kind of reminds me of King Kong.

Anyway, looking forward to see the conclusion of this story. (y)

P.S. I wished that Carla actually survived the breach.
ahsananita chapter 25 . 3/17
Wow just wow. Your works amazing. Damn this might even be better than the actual series! I can imagine this as a movie or something. Questions I need answered though ... does Rogue ever get a lover, or some sort of romantic interest? Did he earn the king title? Is there gonna be a part 3? Wah! So excited for next chapter.
Taytaymarbing chapter 25 . 3/10
omg, so I just had a really random thought. you know how Atlas's throat is kinda messed up? and you know how the males like vomit from a special gland in their throat to impregnate the females? well now I'm kinda scared that Atlas can't do that cause the gland might be messed up along with his vocal cords, AND HE WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE BABIES OF HIS OWN!
God1643 chapter 3 . 3/7
Solid. Nice foreshadowing.
CAS chapter 25 . 3/4
I would literally die for tiny Atlas holy shit I'm gonna beat the shit out of his family what the fuck. These assholes. He only wants love.
YugiohFAN2000 chapter 25 . 3/3
Your story is by far THE BEST attack on titan fanfic and the way you changed the story to humans and titans being a separate race was just nicely done. With this chapter I had no idea that Rogue had such a harsh life but knowing that he will become even greater than those who mistreat him has me wanting to see more of his past.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 2/28
Very lovely story! I absolutely love Rogue.
Mindflood chapter 24 . 2/26
Grammar needs to be fixed