Reviews for Rogue
River Marie chapter 22 . 9/18
Redcoaster isnt able to answer guest questions on here, so i would recommend going to her Tumblr and asking them there. Tumblr is also where Redcoaster posts most updates on Rogue and its progress. ALSO, stop asking if shes dead or if the story is abandoned, CAUSE IT'S NOT. she has a job and works alot of overtime, so there is limited amounts of time to work on Rogue. The author is a human being just like the rest of us and cant finish a 45k plus chapter or more in one sitting. please be patient.
Ironically Challenged chapter 5 . 8/31
Quote from storyWe have no way of holding our own against that Titan with so many fresh faces. It's incredibly powerful, but most of all it appears to be intellectual."

Every time I think of Rogue now, I'm going to imagine him with a fedora. Intellectual Titan is best Titan. I bet he watches Rick and Morty, too.
RedCoaster chapter 2 . 8/26
I can't answer guest comments directly on this site, but I'm not dead. Still working on the next chapter. Working lots of overtime.
Debra chapter 25 . 8/19
Maybe after this, Historia can empathize with Rogue since she had a similar encounter with her own mother. Or did Historia never tried to hugged her mother.
AristoMercu chapter 25 . 8/18
I just binged this all in one and I have to say this is one of my favorite attack on titan stories! I love the original narrative of building upon titan society and deviating from the canon plot. I love the little and big changes you've made regarding Rogue, and even though it was a little boring in the later chapters between Mike and Nanaba's death (since it stuck so close to the original plot in terms of death count), you're spinning a masterpiece here!
I love how Rogue considers Mikasa and Armin his babies, and that even though he's not Eren, he still connects with the 104 really well. Him nuzzling Levi was probably one of the highlights in this story because they're coming from opposite spectrums, and it was just really cute! I love how Hanji is even more enthusiastic here than in canon since her subject is a real titan and not a titan shifter. I especially love how you've written Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, and Zeke out and replaced them with just their titan sides. It adds a new dimension to the story and really upholds the titan lore you're building.
A few nitpicks unfortunately: Your monologue paragraphs are huge, sometimes over 15 lines, and it gets really hard to read because there's so much text bunched up. It would be better if they could be separated into smaller paragraphs, 5 lines at most for each for easier reading and less strain on the eyes. I've seen this most common with Hanji's rants, and while the dialogue is carried really well with emphasis, you could break them up with maybe actions, like "She waved her hands excitedly." In the earlier chapters, you consistently used the word defiantly for definitely, and though it's a very common mistake a lot of people make, the words don't mean anything similar. There's also the occasional spelling mistake like accent for ascend, and I would recommend putting the chapters through a spell/grammar check. You could also do it yourself but I'm sure it's a long process and after typing it all up, I know the feeling of just wanting to post it straight away.
Please don't take the critique in the wrong way, this story is still absolutely amazing and I'll be following it from now on! Take your time with writing, and I hope work is going well for you!
erebororbust chapter 1 . 8/12
Um... How do I begin?

This story is absolutely AMAZING, I don't know how else to say it. First chapter and I'm already squealing; it's so floofy! My heart can't take it! Almost two thousand favorites... you deserve it! This is wonderful! This was pure, delicious literary chocolate, and I savored every word. You're a very talented writer, and I enjoyed reading this chapter so much. You explained the atmosphere of the different scenes extremely well, and your descriptions of the forest and cove were very beautiful. I'm really looking forward to binge reading the next 24 chapters, not to mention that there are almost 800,000 words, which both delights and scares me. X3 Excellent work! Absolutely astounding, my friend! :D
Dyenya chapter 25 . 7/24
Can’t wait for the next chapter, this story is gorgeous
Sand Soldier chapter 19 . 7/17
God, i want to like this, but so far its mostly just a canon rehash with extra details.
Moka Cocoa chapter 15 . 7/11
Okay so I KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS CHAPTER I SWEAR, but I absolutely lost it when Rogue called the Female Titan bitch. Every single time he did. He doesn't have lips, so he can't make a 'b' sound, yet he does anyway. What a determined boy
Crypto137 chapter 25 . 7/8
Update i want to see what inspires atlas to want to protect humans
Taura Fall chapter 25 . 7/4
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO DATE WITH THIS DANG THING.

This is an absolutely amazing fanfiction! Keep doing what you're doing!

I really like the unique names given to the Titans. Clymene, Thorn, Titus, Mitus, Tesame, Zeal, Jade, Atlas. However, I keep saying Azeroron as Azeron. YAY DYSLEXIA XD

I have trouble naming my characters because their names have to mean something that relate to either them or their personality and so on.

Also, I have no need for tissues for the only way I can shed tears is if I laugh. So much. Really hard. That I cry.

I am dead inside :D
Elizkatia chapter 25 . 6/20
Poor rogue, this story make me cry a lot his brother and sisters are too cruel with him but anyway I love this story, I will waiting for the next.
DayumThatsTastee chapter 25 . 6/22
I just really hope this next chapter has at least some type of, not necessarily "groundbreaking", but rather stimulating events/info. It would really suck if we waited most likely 5 months for "filler". I'm not trying to come off as rude or out of place, just stating my feelings is all.
Gekai chapter 1 . 6/21
This is random, but how do they know what seahorses are if they’ve never been to the ocean?
soulesssoldier chapter 25 . 6/10
This chapter actually brought me to tears jesus that was good writing. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!