Reviews for Rogue
Sand Soldier chapter 19 . 7/17
God, i want to like this, but so far its mostly just a canon rehash with extra details.
booping the snoot chapter 15 . 7/11
Okay so I KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS CHAPTER I SWEAR, but I absolutely lost it when Rogue called the Female Titan bitch. Every single time he did. He doesn't have lips, so he can't make a 'b' sound, yet he does anyway. What a determined boy
Crypto137 chapter 25 . 7/8
Update i want to see what inspires atlas to want to protect humans
Taura Fall chapter 25 . 7/4
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO DATE WITH THIS DANG THING.

This is an absolutely amazing fanfiction! Keep doing what you're doing!

I really like the unique names given to the Titans. Clymene, Thorn, Titus, Mitus, Tesame, Zeal, Jade, Atlas. However, I keep saying Azeroron as Azeron. YAY DYSLEXIA XD

I have trouble naming my characters because their names have to mean something that relate to either them or their personality and so on.

Also, I have no need for tissues for the only way I can shed tears is if I laugh. So much. Really hard. That I cry.

I am dead inside :D
Elizkatia chapter 25 . 6/20
Poor rogue, this story make me cry a lot his brother and sisters are too cruel with him but anyway I love this story, I will waiting for the next.
DayumThatsTastee chapter 25 . 6/22
I just really hope this next chapter has at least some type of, not necessarily "groundbreaking", but rather stimulating events/info. It would really suck if we waited most likely 5 months for "filler". I'm not trying to come off as rude or out of place, just stating my feelings is all.
Gekai chapter 1 . 6/21
This is random, but how do they know what seahorses are if they’ve never been to the ocean?
soulesssoldier chapter 25 . 6/10
This chapter actually brought me to tears jesus that was good writing. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Very good story chapter 25 . 5/27
I never understood the excitement of waiting for a new chapter because all of the store I have read before this were discontinued or complete so now I am waiting for this new chapter to come out and is so hyped.I believe you will do a great job on the next good job so far.
GoldenLilyy chapter 25 . 5/25
But why did Rogue feel such anger first time he saw Titus is his dreams? Did Titus somehow betray him or something? God, this story is keeping me in the edge!
River Marie chapter 23 . 5/21
im really hoping that Titus and Jade are the ones that somehow end up alive
I finally caught up : awe Atlas' story makes me feel things. I hope nothing happens to Titus and that Rouge can show off his babies and what he has learned to his adoptive dad.
Mkxgodlike chapter 25 . 5/17
This was one emotional chapter and learning that Rogue had such a hard life makes him even more badass. After reading this chapter I’m really really really hoping that Jade is Rogue’s mate. THE SHIP IS REAL!
Debra chapter 25 . 5/14
I have a theory that the reason that Rogue was called a traitor is because that he abandoned his status as the King of the Titans because he felt that he was unfit to be King. That's why Ansgar, Goliath, Luana, and Ezekiel hates him a lot because of Rogue abandoned his subjects for his own selfish reasons. I think that the coordinate was forced on him because the previous coordinate was out of time.
RandomPerson000 chapter 1 . 5/15