Reviews for More Fragmented Ideas
Jhn1 chapter 6 . 7/7
This looks like the start of a really good story.
I hope your muse eventually agrees.
Keep writing
J'hn1
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 3/15
all the original villain getting offending at the skill level's of their foe's successor? I love it
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/15
I almost feel sorry for that vendor; an Akimichi now knows that they violated the sanctity of ice cream
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
You've mixed up amused and bemused. Bemused means to be mildly confused, rather than amused
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
very good
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
This was excellent. I'm unused to seeing writers other than myself express reasonably sound philosophy,
-LordsFire.
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
interesting character study, people get so focused on the heroes that they forget the ones who made them who they are
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
good gamer fics are reliant on comedy, try to keep that in mind if you continue this
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
revans a character with a lot of potential, and you write the banter with trask well enough to make me sympathize with the boring tutorial character
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
of course with naruto's luck everyone else will end up broke
Bobboky chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
Very good work
yellulhchicken chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
cool. 10/10 would read more of this.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
This is fantastic! I'm really hoping that you'll take this chapter idea and run with it. It's looking even more hilarious than the original story this spawned from. Your character portrayals for this set are absolutely fantastic and I'm really hoping to see more of them.
Pyeknu chapter 7 . 2/17/2017
An interesting way of looking at things here, Chilord. Pity you didn't include Billy Batson's father and how he would reflect on being Captain Marvel/Shazam.
Kal824 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Good lord do I want more of this