Reviews for The Black Queen
starless-ocean chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
So eventually a happy ending Though I wonder why Duo was in a mental institute anyway? If he is ill they wouldn't let him get away that easily, would they?

Does Natasha really have amnesty? Maybe she's just pretending? I mean before the epilogue there isn't anything incidating that. No head injury or so...

However this is a great fic! Quite angsty, but thrilling!
Destiny Lot chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
Well written, and very entertaining.
Ja ne
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2004
Hey ! i'm reviewing this even I read the first story . I have no idea WHY but the first story and this just wouldn't leave my mind and it made me think alot . This is one great fic and so was the first one ! I'm definitly going to re-read it again and again cus thats how much I like it ! keep up the good work !
Morgan Johnson chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
Your Story is awesome. I've already suugested it to a friend of mine. Keep up the awesome work!
Lisha too tired to sign in chapter 18 . 9/4/2003
_ great work Vi! I wish now that I'd read this sooner! now to read something else *browses through other fics*
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I sure am eating this up! did he really part with a good pair of boots? such a waste...
Unknown Critic chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
HAHAHA Heero in white boxers...m anyway kina confusing but really good!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2003
Did Duo shoot em or not? I dont get it? If he didnt then who did?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
What the hell? Ok I Like this fic and al but this chapter was rather confusing and to me makes little sense...
spiritkat chapter 18 . 3/26/2003
hey, i read both stories and they are great is there going to be another one in addition to the sequal? well can't wait later
Ryoko-onee chapter 18 . 3/25/2003
Man, you don't know how much that Sven thing sucks! But anyways, I loved the rest. The ending was perfect! Not too sappy, and not too depressing either. I can only hope you plan on a sequel to this sequel...though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't! lol.
Hellcat81 chapter 18 . 3/21/2003
hey, you forgot to put an "end" at the bottom of your story. ;) Despite being well written I still like "Completing the silence" more cuz you're writing style was more unique there. And it's probably cuz I imagined a different background for Natasha. Although I do not know what exactly. *smiles sheepishly* I really liked your Natasha. Anyway I hope you're going to start working on another story since it would be sad to have so much talent wasted. Hellcat

p.s. Good job!
ReySolo chapter 18 . 3/21/2003
Yay! Really good sequel to a really good fic! And finished just in time for me to reach the end... nice timing! (Yeah, because you finished it just for me... right...) Anyway, I loved this fic! Poor Natasha... :( And I'm still confused as to what happened with the maid, but... Happy ending for Duo and Heero! Yay! Keep writing!
Chiizu chapter 18 . 3/20/2003
I am quite incoherent right now. VERY nice ending. Suffice to say: Wow.
IchigoPocky chapter 18 . 3/20/2003
I love your writing, I remember when you wrote completing the silence, i don't remember if i reviewed but i remember reading it...I cried...I still cry if i read it over... I cried during this one...and it takes a good writer to make me cry through a story. But, your stories do make me cry, and if i read them again, they'll do it again. I feel lucky to have been able to read both Completing the Silence and The Black Queen.