Reviews for Damsel's Club
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2019
This was so freakin cute. And such an interesting read. I loved the idea Roxanne had fellow dansles she could speak with. All the mimor interactions made it so much more real.

And Megamind and Roxanne's fight. Beautiful and realistic.

Thank you for this work of art. So happy i was able to read it once it was completed!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 10/6/2018
Great!
joanhello chapter 11 . 7/2/2018
Wow. You're welcome.

I want to say I just adore Megamind's victory over Speedster. The scenes at the entrance to the convention center were also excellent, especially on account of your OCs. And the ending is both hawt and sweet. Great story.
Birusa chapter 11 . 6/29/2018
I love this story so much!
Kiarachu chapter 11 . 6/29/2018
And so it's finished, and what a finish! I like the part where Megamind is debating with the heroes, when he's escorting Roxanne at the convention, and I laughed at his revenge toward Speedster XD
And wow, the lovemaking is sweet and hot, I like that :D
senpen banka chapter 11 . 6/29/2018
Great ending, thanks for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2018
Loved!
Plunny.Empress chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
This is so adorable. I thought this would be weird, but it was actually really interesting. Thank you for writing, posting, and updating this. :D Very well written and so interesting. :D I really look forward to what happens next. :3
MasterTigress4444 chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
This was such a good story! I really liked all the development it got too. Plus minion was adorable and gosh I really liked it!
nightorchid chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
This story is awesome. The next chapter sounds like fun. I love your characterizations and the league of damsels is pure gold.
setepenre-set chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
I really love this chapter! I know you called the sex gratuitous, but I really don't think it is. It reveals their characterization and relationship so well-the way they make each other laugh during the foreplay is so great, as is Roxanne's concern that Megamind isn't too injured for sex, and Megamind wanting to give her as much pleasure as possible.

Roxanne having difficulty climaxing during penetration is a realistic detail, and I love that it's not ever framed as a *problem* or a *failing* on either her part or Megamind's. He wants to try to make her come like that, but it's not going to be a big deal if it doesn't work, and he wants to try not out of ego, but because he wants to *make her feel as good as possible*. It's really sweet, and I LOVE that he frames it as an experiment.

Roxanne being turned on by Megamind being dangerous YES GOOD EXCELLENT. Her clearing her throat and closing her robe "I'm. Concerned. Very concerned." LOL. "Your ass missed me; I can tell. So sad; it hasn't been getting enough attention." AHAHAHA YES. His stutter when he calls her sexy and him struggling to kick the door closed and losing track of what he was saying GOD THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

Also, I am glad the picture was taken by Jet Girl and not Diane.

Eeeeee and then their conversation about the convention, him wanting to be there to support her but telling her that it's her choice (trying so hard to make her stop crying, and I totally understand her crying; there is a lot happening, it makes sense that she's overwhelmed). He makes her laugh and the joke about battle pants was funny! And him hanging out with the other boyfriends THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT. He's going to work in some Shakespeare to make it classy YESSSS WHAT IS HE GOING TO QUOTE? I am EXCITED. And him volunteering to wear normal clothes and her TELLING HIM SHE LIKES THE SPIKES AND CAPE. I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE TOGETHER.

This is great, I love this story and this chapter!
kat chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Was that the last chapter?! Really digging this.
joanhello chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Very hot sex scene, with literal hurt-comfort. And that ending... surely you're setting up for a sequel. Pleeeaaassse?

Even if not, this was a really, really excellent story.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Okay, I am really enjoying this story. I... had to skip a few paragraphs in this chapter, but I like the story.

I am a tad worried about who took the picture, and I'm irritated with Jet Girl for lying to the press about their relationship. But, such is life, and it makes for a good story in any case.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what happens at the Convention. I want to see how they make their entrance, and I want to see reactions. I want a message on the answering machine from the Damsel who is treated as a cautionary tale (you know the one). I want to see the heroes debating whether or not to arrest Megamind, and I want to see that awkward small-talk.

I want to see that Convention! This is a great story!

Also, Minion was really cool, right here. That seems like a pretty good approximation of how he would handle the situation.
Birusa chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
it was hot)Love it and hope to read more soon! Thank for this chapter!