Reviews for The Cold
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
You are so amazing. This is... brilliant. I don't know what else to say!
Pipsicle chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was beautiful. It made me look at parts of the HP series in a way I never thought of. Brava! Brava! A sequel may be at hand.
Liebling chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Wow. Wow. Amazing. I'm really really seriously impressed. (And that takes a lot to get me impressed.) It's amazing and heartfelt and it makes you feel sympathy for Narcissa. The way it's described is absolute perfection. The innocence and the blinding I love how you incorporated the rain in there. I thought that was brilliant.

Well-done! I'm so happy I got a chance to read this )

Kudos to you for writing a gorgeous little ficlet.

~Liebling
She's a Star chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Oooh...very good. Bittersweet, sad, and poignant. I love it. :-) I wrote one similar a while ago called Mrs. Malfoy, but it turned out quite strange. I can safely say yours is much better.

Beautiful story.

~*Star
Marionette chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Intriguing...good job!
Corpus Delicti chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Of course, I had to find this lovely little fic so very late at night, when my brain is completely devoid of anything. There are some great little analogies in here, and yes, you were right in your summary. This is really, really sad! It's packed full of emotion. And your description is fantastically lovely. I look forward to reading more of your stuff .
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
This is the most powerful and saddest stories I've ever read. I'm completely astounded at the force in which you import your words ... I love this line: "After all, he had already jumped in the pit. She was too late to throw out the line that could save him."

Wonderful metaphor, and fantastic job! This is going straight into my favourites.