Reviews for i only want what i can't have
LK chapter 2 . 1/16/2019
I really enjoyed this. You avoid so many of the pitfalls most authors fall into with romance/smut stories, and I really appreciate your writing. You are definitely my favorite Soul Eater fanfic author.

(Isn’t it amazing how many problems can be solved by *communication*?)
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
It ended sweetly. It's really great! The flow of their conversations is amazing, it felt natural for me. Hm, gotta search those arts hahaha
Justifiably chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
I'm just giving this another read for the twenty billionth time and figured it was high time I drop a review since it's been one of my long time favorites. The mutual pining on top of the friends with benefit is the best way to do it for these two lovesick idiots, and I appreciate the way you combined those tropes/genres for them. All of the sex stuff is downright educational, honestly, and I wish more fics would focus more on some of the things you touched on, the lube, and especially Maka not necessarily climaxing from just missionary sex just reads really real and I think is important to put in fiction. The shower scene is always so painfully intimate no matter how many times I read it, and then the way you have them dancing around their discussion is just so in character. This will always be one of those fics I come back to as a fun and heartwarming read.
Tiffany blews chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Firstly, I loved the fall out boy lyrics. The placement and flow was super smooth, especially because it helped set the soundtrack and tone to this amazing fic of yours.
Secondly, this is my second time reading this fic and I just had to commend your writing skills; the pace of the plot, how you captured their thoughts and emotions without being too cliche, etc. I especially loved how for the first two smut scenes you kept the focus on the foreplay and events before they did the deed - it made it all the more meaningful and kept your story from straying away from their development. It also made Maka's first orgasm have all the more impact.
I could ramble on and on and give you a full analysis of how you executed this wonderful fic, but I'll spare you. Keep it up and just know I'll be reading more of your works :-)
Miss Kittycat chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
So awesome! I especially love how Wes walks in while they are kissing! That was funny!
AnimeFlower chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Perfect! Luv how wes walks in!
levyhime chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Beautiful.
Lesbrasdemer chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
And, who won the bet? Because obviously Wes went to look hahahaha This was heartwarming, that they are klutz in love haha
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I love this story! Their relationship is so cute. I think you're doing yourself a disservice calling it pwp - the plot is actually very compelling, and you're a very good writer. Also, you like fall out boy, apparently. I had fun lyric-spotting.
Magmur chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
It's a little confusing in the first 3/4 of ch. 1, cuz it's not clarified that soul and maka don't live together
TokyoFlame chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I LOVED THE STORY! Your writing is addictive, exceptionally fluid and alive. Keep writing please! :)
15 Days Past Death chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Your stories are probably the best. Most definitely the best. The fact that you put song lyrics into the story without making it obvious it was song lyrics made it even better. The characterization of Maka and Soul is always so spot on it hurts and just, gah, your story was amazing as always.
fullmetalgrigori chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Man this story is the bomb diggity. I love it. I have read it twice already. I will probably read it several more times. It was sweet, it was hot, it was PWP at its finest. Your descriptions are spot on and it flowed smoothly, going from one scene to the next with any hiccups. Maka and Soul are both written so well and you have just the right amount of angst to balance out the fluff and the smut. I was thoroughly entertained and I loved reading it so much. I kept grinning like an idiot near the end. Such a great place to end on!

Basically this story is great and I love it. A lot.
jessistentialism chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Really love your writing style; it's so beautiful. :)

I love the way this whole fic works out. Chapter 1 is very smutty, but there's so much more going on in the background. And meanwhile, chapter 2 is a lpt less smutty, but still sooo intimate. The shower scene and dinner with Wes were SO GREAT.

Again, really loved this! :) Great job!
awesomeasusual chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
ummmm yeah i loved it. And I would argue this is NOT PWP, because you totally did have a plot! It was about best friends falling in lurveeee and having sex, which is all any of use ever want in a fic featuring Soul and Maka. Such a fun read, I especially loved Wes and how much of a little s#it he was. The perfect big brother. YAY it was great!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »