Reviews for Out of the Dark and into the Green
Thymiancat chapter 13 . 11/4/2021
OMG I completely forgot about this story! Love that you are continuing! And what an end to part l, I am curious what will happen next!

Are you continuing on here or writing part 2 as another story?
Sefera chapter 13 . 11/4/2021
Wonderful! Interesting. As always, I look forward to more, should you choose to continue it:)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2021
Wow. I was not expecting this to be so good. I’m hooked! You are super talented. I can’t wait to see what happens when he meets Sirius
Toebang chapter 13 . 11/3/2021
Good story, bad review.

~Toebang
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 11/3/2021
Skellefte chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
love it keep it up
JAIMOL chapter 13 . 11/3/2021
It's a very interesting story.
Gabe1234 chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
Holy crap it's Uncle Alphard! I didn't see that coming!
oh-wellau chapter 16 . 11/7/2019
I really enjoyed reading this! I wish you had continued, because I was really looking forward to see where you were going to take it and how you'd make things work. Harry meeting his peers at Hogwarts? And a possible cultural shock? Yes please lol
00 chapter 16 . 10/8/2019
Another dead story. Sad really.
TheInfiniteweeaboo chapter 16 . 9/4/2019
It would be nice if harry took revenge on umbridge
RoverMaelstrom chapter 16 . 5/20/2019
I found this via a recommendation and even though it looks like you've moved on, I'm still going to follow! It's an amazing story, so incredibly unique, and I love it!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 16 . 11/15/2018
This was different. It took a while to get into though
EvileGrim chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
I just hate when I find a really good book to understand that it seems to be abandoned. Smh. This was a really well written work. Can't wait to see you update.
ReDEAR chapter 16 . 10/21/2018
I hope you decide to come back to this story and update soon. It is really good.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »