Reviews for The Dreamscape
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Hmm not bad. The first chapter I had to pause and make myself read, but the second one sounds liek a good plot )

Ari chan
scythe195 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Please continue this story! PLEASE!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
i purple cow? humm...that was weird, and by weird i mean good! weirdness if good, didn't you know?
Anime-mistress585 chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
heh...pink turtles...i want a pink turtle...actually i'd want the purple crow instead...the red dove would be just plain freaky! I really hope theres more...*thinks* its should have more...thats sorta a kind of cliffhanger...i don't like cliffhangers...*sighs* yet authors do them all the time...*realizes shes ranting* um...sorry 'bout that...anyho keep writing!

Ja ne

BUH BYE
Carribean angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Don't make it end! Write more if you didn't want it to end that way!
youkai samurai chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
that was really great. i just have a few questions: what does Oro mean, and also when Kenshin says Kaoru-dono what does -dono mean? i would really like to know how every one would react to Kenshins changes, maybe you could write a sequel or something.
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
I believe it was an excellent story *nodnod* that I do.
Qfg chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
This story is SO COOL! I love the way you portrayed them.. urgg.. I never really liked authors thinking that Kenshin was.. umm.. what's the word? Well, anyway.. had two personalities, and that it was needed. This is a VERY cool fic. I like the animals, but I'm not sure about the definitions being at the beginning? We don't need them all the time, and personally I wanna get to reading your fic right away. _

I love it. _
Calger chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Actually, I liked the dialogue, now I want to know what Kenshin will be like when he wakes up _ Your writing is very nice and clear, I didn't mean to sound harsh about the terms thing (though the animal sound explanation does make some sense), and I would like to read more. I love Kenshin/Battousai interaction and normally it's a hard thing to set up in a fic so I hardly ever get to read any (which I guess is why I'm writing a bunch of it now -_-;;) I think you did a nice job :)
Gypsy-chan chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Hey there, it's me again_ Just read this little ficcie of yours and I really did enjoy it (especially part 2). Yeah, I know I'm the pest who would prefer to have the definition list at the end of the ficcie, but I guess I'm so use to seeing it at the end in practically all of the RK fanfics I've read on . As a matter of fact, when I first started writing RK ficcies, I did the same thing. A really nice fanfic author and an excellent writer I may add, gave me so many great pointers. The definition list was one of them. So I've always put it at the end of my stories. I've only seen a few that will put it at the beginning, but check out stories from other RK fanfic writers and you will see what I mean. Keep up the excellent work. I am really enjoying your stories. Feel free to drop me an email at . Gypsy-chan signing out.
P-Chanmisao chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Um, where is chapter two? It says that there are two chapters here, but I can only find the first one. Am I just stupid?
Calger chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Um...okay weird eel dream. Right. *raises hand plaintively* okay, I happen to know a lot of random Japanese from watching subtitled anime (I knew the meaning of korosu, koi and baka without having to think about it) but the others I was lost on, and it really interefered with the reading of this fic. What's the point of having those phrases in Japanese? There's nothing wrong with small amount of Japansese in a fanfic IHMO, but I think you overdid it in this case. Make the animals' lines English and I think this would work much better; just a friendly suggestion, it would make life much easier on your poor English-speaking readers!