Reviews for Bad Romance
sahdah chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Omfg, this was effing epic! The resolution! The entire thing! BLACK STAR in body glitter! 3 i can't even right now. I love 10 things i hate about you, and this blows that out of the water. And Wes making gaga eyes at Spirit, yusss thanks! Brilliant. Well done, really really well done!
SilentGreenThief chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I know that I definitely caught some light "10 Things I Hate About You" references in there, and I'm fairly sure there were at least a couple of others that went over my head. I loved Black Star's constant references to songs, it feels like the sort of shenanigans he'd get up to. Somehow, you managed to encompass the insanity of high school, the out-of-control feel that insane stories gain when retold, and still stay in touch with the personality of the characters.

Thanks for one hell of a ride.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
This is SUCH a good fic and 100% needs more recognition. I want a movie made out of this. I wanna read this forever. This is one of my new favorite stories ever. Thank you so much for writing this.
cakelover2468 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Damn, that was hilarious! The pranking was the best.
reader chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This fanfic is one to remember. I love the thing where you played the song's chorus through out the story. One of the best soma AU I have ever read (and trust me I have read a lot). Great work.
loud-er chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
this was amazing, also I'm in love with your writing!
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Second time reading, second time enjoying it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Holy shit that was epic. Awesome. Thank you for writing this
praying emoji chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This was better than Mean Girls or any other possible high school drama, romcom, you name it. It's hard to describe how satisfying this fic is, from the characteristization to the complex web of highschool relationships and even complex-er clique/clan alliances. And the rumors, oh man the rumors. Black ops Maka was such a blast to read. Decidedly not a rumor: Black Star and his amazing vines, always gotta DO IT FOR THE VINE! Good job on his just-decipherable texts, by the way.

I'm really glad how nicely the serious issues were handled in here, like sexuality (esp concerning Giriko) and bullying. It's reallt great.

I had many many many favorite lines throughout this ride but this one had me screaming jnside for some reason: "Cute," she said. It's so Maka, and the scene it's in is perfectly constructed, especially when she just takes control.

And good god I loved that running Remember the Name reference.
of the deep sea chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Jesus Christ this story was wild from start to finish. I loved it.
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This is pure gold and made me laugh several times. *ENTHUSIASTIC CLAPPING*
nightmarerabbitalice chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
BLACKSTAR was a big fat WIN omg i had people ask me if i was alright i was laughing so hard especially the tarzan bits and rhinestoneing the ass lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I fucking LOVE that song I love u forever now
fullmetalgrigori chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
So basically I could not stop laughing as I read this. It was clever, it was silly, it was brilliant, and it managed to capture the absolutely amazing tone of 10 Things I Hate About You without feeling like a carbon copy at all. Everything was just so entertaining and fun. The witticisms and the one-liners stand out and cracked me up, and the little details absolutely make this story. The development is also spot on and everything is fleshed out really well. I kept laughing at the song lyrics Black*Star kept dropping, and the text messages, and the snark... beautiful. I'm definitely going back to read this story again and again. Fun, fresh, funny...you pulled it all off spectacularly. I loved it. A lot.
awesomeasusual chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Super awesome fic! I loved Maka's badassery, and Soul's 'whyyyyyyyy is this happening to me' vibe. I liked how you used Giriko, usually he's the evil manipulative rapist guy, and you made him a bratty confused kid. You made Giriko sympathetic! Difficult task, you did it well. Way to go!