Reviews for Skill
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lol, that was pretty funny.

And it makes me wonder exactly how terrifying he'd be if he got transported to FF7-verse, what with enemy skills like Trine and the Zolom's Beta attack (mushroom cloud technique!).
Bree R chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very very cute story. Very enjoyable.
Otritzi chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Gods that's hilarious. But truthfully the Enemy Skill Materia only works for fourty or so techniques. In order to learn a whole fighting style with Enemy Skill Materia you'd have to injest about six or so of them, depending on the number of stances/moves the enemy has. Otherwise it would only work for special techniques.

I assume this is a one-shot?
Morden Night chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Yes. Get back to Too Many Ranmas.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Heh heh heh. Great one, although it would be nice to see it expanded.
Raver Styx chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Hahahah! Too funny in a non-hilarious way! Loved it, but look - Ranma can allready do most of the stuff (He can't do the curse flipping and the mallet) anyway with a bit of practise. He DID learn all the others, didn't he? It just took time. But a nice idea turned into a great one-sho non the less!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I thought the story was good, however the way you portrayed Ranma made him seem more like an Ifurita unit from El Hazard than somebody using the enemy skill materia from FFVII. Actually, this would have been the PERFECT way to portray a Ranma that fell in the spring of drowned demon-goddess. Assuming it was one that was freed from enslavement to the master of the power-staff.
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
XD Loved it.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I'm not sure if this was supposed to be funny, but I thought it was. Very nice to read and it even has full story potential.
misakichi1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
interesting!
burgerbecky chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I liked your little twist at the end. Very well done.
Kinai chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
A very interesting idea.

Perhaps you can do a big story of this.

Kinai.
Authoress Skie chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
'But what if...' I got curious, so I clicked it. -snicker- He ate a magical marble? -burst out laughing-
Brianna Aisling chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
That was hilarious.
travis1057 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
i love it great one shot story