Reviews for The Dictator
Korrasami-infinitely chapter 30 . 6/18
I really enjoyed your story. It was lengthy, but I liked that you put so much effort and detail into the story. I am still a little disappointed by the lack of physical intimacy between the two, but overall it was a very well developed story. Thank you.
Korrasami-infinitely chapter 25 . 6/18
This has definitely been a slow burn for korvira. I've appreciated the flow of the story, how as hot as it would've been to do it in prison, they were practical enough to realize the risk. I'm cool with the slow burn, but you'd think after the slow burning for so long there would've been a burst of passion when they finally came together. Like the fire just ingnited and engulfed in flames. I do feel like the love scene was a little pg. I mean after your edits it's the first time they'd gotten together. The physical connection would basically be establishing the final piece of their love that had been hindered for so long. I guess I was expecting more exploring and realizations about their actual feelings about one another. I mean they hadn't been together like that before and it was kind of... disappointing. But to each his own, I guess. Still loving the story and flow that you've created. I love kuvira and I love that you're story allows her character to be happy again.
Just Your Average Dictator chapter 29 . 4/5
Thank you for this absolute gem of a story. I really do enjoy a good slow-burn, and combine that with an excellent repentance story, you got me hooked man. Mastapeece
HolographicGay chapter 14 . 2/25
I love that it's a work in progress, their forgiveness. It's more real and raw and just, great. It's late and I can't form words well. But honestly, how you write it's phenomenal and the story is wonderful. The narrative is immersive and if I didn't have work and school I'd have probably read the entire work by now, plus some others of yours.
HolographicGay chapter 9 . 2/24
I'm pretty certain I read this fic when it was still being updated, but I just got back into LOK and was reminded how much I love Kuvira and a lot of stuff for this fic pops up in her tag on tumblr. I love this chapter and the interactions with Bolin. He's one of my favorite characters and just seems like he'd be the kind of person to give someone a chance to redeem themselves.
Seffis chapter 30 . 1/1
That was beautiful. The whole Romance was realistic and really adorable.

Thank you for writing this masterpiece. 3
Daughter-of-the-Jedi chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
I wondered when Kuvira was going to face her parents if they were still alive.
Umbrardor chapter 29 . 10/27/2017
Such an amazing and real romance. The extended character development and the romance didn't feel dragged or rushed at all. I could not stop reading. Korra and Kuvira were just so real and likeable.

Great Kuvira redemption story, nothing stood out as forced or artificial.
Umbrardor chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
Perfectly written Volume 3-4 Bolin. Just enough child just enough man.
Ash chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
MATE! I don't know what to say except WOW! I haven't read a fic this fantastic in a long time! Thank you for writing such a great Korvira piece! Keep on keeping on! I can't wait to read more of your works!
seanfergus516 chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
the make out part was just surprising i didn't expect it to happen now, i thought you would do it later like two or three chapter later but i still liked it and it didn't feel sudden just surprising
fireandsandx chapter 29 . 8/7/2017
Well i love to say that is fanfiction is now my canon.
Rizalone chapter 29 . 7/6/2017
This fic is amazing, thank you for created it !
rainediamond chapter 29 . 6/4/2017
This whole story has been incredible from start to finish. The relationships and backstory were developed so well and the continuity was astounding. The way you gradually strengthened the bond between korra and kuvira was so masterful, and the way it blossomed into love, companionship, and motherhood was breathtaking. This is an amazing story, and thank you so much for putting in the time and effort and the devotion to share it with us. I'm going to leave the deleted scenes comment blank for now so I can leave another review for you when I rearward this fic in the future. I look forward to reading more of your work, and I wish you the best with your original novels.

Also the kids are so cute! I love it! I love everything!
rainediamond chapter 28 . 6/4/2017
Awww
Hahaha the penguin sledding. I love it!