Reviews for The Dictator
Daughter-of-the-Jedi chapter 27 . 11/22
I wondered when Kuvira was going to face her parents if they were still alive.
Umbrardor chapter 29 . 10/27
Such an amazing and real romance. The extended character development and the romance didn't feel dragged or rushed at all. I could not stop reading. Korra and Kuvira were just so real and likeable.

Great Kuvira redemption story, nothing stood out as forced or artificial.
Umbrardor chapter 9 . 10/26
Perfectly written Volume 3-4 Bolin. Just enough child just enough man.
Ash chapter 30 . 10/8
MATE! I don't know what to say except WOW! I haven't read a fic this fantastic in a long time! Thank you for writing such a great Korvira piece! Keep on keeping on! I can't wait to read more of your works!
seanfergus516 chapter 18 . 8/24
the make out part was just surprising i didn't expect it to happen now, i thought you would do it later like two or three chapter later but i still liked it and it didn't feel sudden just surprising
Roxy Gold chapter 29 . 8/7
Well i love to say that is fanfiction is now my canon.
Rizalone chapter 29 . 7/6
This fic is amazing, thank you for created it !
rainediamond chapter 29 . 6/4
This whole story has been incredible from start to finish. The relationships and backstory were developed so well and the continuity was astounding. The way you gradually strengthened the bond between korra and kuvira was so masterful, and the way it blossomed into love, companionship, and motherhood was breathtaking. This is an amazing story, and thank you so much for putting in the time and effort and the devotion to share it with us. I'm going to leave the deleted scenes comment blank for now so I can leave another review for you when I rearward this fic in the future. I look forward to reading more of your work, and I wish you the best with your original novels.

Also the kids are so cute! I love it! I love everything!
rainediamond chapter 28 . 6/4
Awww
Hahaha the penguin sledding. I love it!
rainediamond chapter 27 . 6/4
Oh boy. That ceremony and subsequent building jumping was exhilarating. And Kuvira facing her parents, omg.
rainediamond chapter 26 . 6/4
Oh wow, I had never really considered the opal and Kuvira bond prior to book 4. Very palpable pain, and relatable attachment on opal's part.
rainediamond chapter 25 . 6/4
When Kuvira won, I was squealing! Toph was amazing and crotchety and her addressing the sex was hilarious
rainediamond chapter 24 . 6/4
Metalbending as a form of healing is really cool! Su was only okay at it, but for Kuvira to do it perfectly is amazing. Also I want them to adopt Park now.
rainediamond chapter 23 . 6/4
Kuvira and Zuko chatting was my favorite part!
rainediamond chapter 22 . 6/4
Whoa, the metal bloodbending is creepy, and genius.