Reviews for Survivor: Crazy All-Stars
JudaiKitsune chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
NO! No, no, no, no, NO! Tatsuki! You idiot! You just threw away your million dollars! Haruka just won!

Really hoping Tatsuki would win this with Candice getting voted out, but those were just some bad answers. Honestly, though I never liked her, Haruka was a pretty good winner, I'll admit that.

Hyped up for the Packers train to keep rolling with season 11!
JudaiKitsune chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Damn. Looks like it's Haruka, Tatsuki and Rukia in the final three, which would just be the most predictable ending imaginable. I have to pull for Candice and Meilin now, and hope that somehow one of those would make it out, and I'd be alright with Tatsuki winning, I guess.
JudaiKitsune chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
And so it begins. Hehehehehe...

Technically, Rukia and Tatsuki aren't doing anything wrong, but I still want them out of here for even having the audacity to align with Light in the first place, and I never liked Haruka anyway. As long as someone else wins, I'm fine.
JudaiKitsune chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
That's impressive. With every passing episode, I find a way to hate Light and his alliance even more. I hope that in the next few episodes, I see all of them leave in succession. So by all means, Light, find a way to blindside Tatsuki. That just begins your downfall. I'm going to enjoy watching your kingdom collapse. Rooting for Candice, Whitney, Roxanne, and Meilin to pull through.

Oh God, I may be horrible...
JudaiKitsune chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Uh... I thought Light won immunity. Why did people vote for him?
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I FREAKING LOVE ANISE vs. HARUHI ITS TOTALLY AWESOME...:D
Aqua King chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Please update this season seems to be so interesting