Reviews for On the Road Again
kkolmakov chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Oh, forgot to say. I LOVED the titles of the chapters, especially the last one. I'll be now asking for your help on that :)
kkolmakov chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
That was PERFECT. No words to express how much I LOVED it. I might be tearing up. OK, I AM tearing up.
kkolmakov chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Yes, yes and yes, go with him, Reese!

I might need psychological help, I'm yelling at my screen.

(But they are perfect togethe-e-e-er *gross whining*)
kkolmakov chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
You do know how to write smut, I'll give you that! :D

And I loved the romance novels gibe! So satisfying! We all do it, right? ;) The heir of Durin drops his pants, and it's like we don't even care that statistically that is very unlikely ;)

Also, this smut felt very fresh, not repetitive. It was something out there, like a strange postion or an odd location, but it didn't read like I've seen it hundreds of time before. It flowed, and it was lovely!

To the next chapter! *heroic voice*
kkolmakov chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Oh and oh and oh! It is happening! And it is so amazing! Clear and genuine and open and sincere... Oh my, I need a bit of fresh air here :)

But besides my ill-timed arousal ;) I have to say, I loved the description of Reese's room and watching the cars go by, and it's a June night, and the air of prairies is amazing at that time of the year... Oh...

Have you read Proust? Because that is exactly what he describes in his books. When one small sensation drags a chain of others after it, and you are flooded with memories on the level of all your senses. That is what your story feels like.

Through one precise description you "dragged" me through myriads of memories of dozens of June nights, and lying in bed, and listening to cars go by, and driving at night, and being lonely, or being with someone but feeling lonely, and wanting to leave, and wanting to stay.

It is a great story! I'm in love with it!
kkolmakov chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
This chapter is heart breaking in precisely its mundane nature. People die, we bury them, and then we have to go back to our lives. And it is so consistent with his character to get back on the road for that. I felt very sad after this chapter, but in a good way.

And of course the hands... It felt so important, so physical, so... everything... Like those touches in Pride and Prejudice, which is so amazing. Touch, kiss, sex, everything is so devalued these days, so common... Like Diego Rivera comparing cheating on his wife with "shaking a hand" :S You set your characters up the way that made one touch of hands so much more than it could be! It's marvelous!
kkolmakov chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
This chapter feels like a pause before a twist, like that tiny moment on the top of a rollercoaster, and then you plummet down. It's not dramatic though, nothing in this story is, it's intricate and filled with loneliness in its purest, piercing way. And I loved the description of Kili's family, and the relationships you show in just a few short precise words.

And my heart fluttered just a little bit from "Thorin, whoever it was." Your stories very often kick start my adoration for him, although you don't write him that much these days:)
Skywolf42 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
These two are perfect. :)

I didn't quite understand Adam's line here. Is it a typo?
"Thought you were going to get away without saying good bye, chrome_find class"find_in_page findysel"Swizzlesticks?"

Secret code maybe? lol

Happy New Year!
Wynni chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
*happy dance*
overlordred chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Greetings! I just don't know where to start! I've been lurking around your stories for a while and I guess I've just been a little shy and didn't know what to say. But I'm speaking up now! I just adore this story, I think it fits Reese and Kili to a T! Plus I adore Reese anyway because she's not perfect and I like slightly broken characters because then I can actually relate to them and not be intimidated if that makes sense? Anyway I just thought I should let you know how much I admire your work and the wonderful trio that you take part in with Madames KK and Wynni, hopefully this doesn't sound creepy because I'm really not! Just eccentric! Okay bye before I embarrass myself even further!
FeeKilico chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Happily ever after :) great ending to a amazing short story.
dragynfyre18 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Yay! She did it! She made the call! I got all chokey, and teary, and happy.
Wynni chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Awwwwww, Reese! Now why you gunna do dat? You make my inner matchmaker itch like crazy, you know that?
Wynni chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Dang girl, your sexy scenes just rock.
FeeKilico chapter 6 . 12/26/2014