Reviews for Braids of Gold
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
- aw cute!
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Cute! One of the best Legolas stories. His innocence and desire to grow up perfectly matches that of other children (whom you seem to understand quite well). I loved the interaction between Legolas and his mother (who is rarely/never mentioned). Original and adorable!
Iluvenis chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This is so sweet!
chef13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
this is really cute! i liked it. i've written a few myself, but mine are more for comedy and only one of them is in the LOTR section! you should check them out. i'm trying to get more reviews so i can write better. anyways, great story. bye!
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
So cute! *resists the urge to pinch little Legolas' cheek*

Paige
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
One word springs to mind: adorable! This is one of the best Legolas childhood stories I have ever read.

The image of our favourite elf as a child, plaiting his mother's hair, is beyond words. It seems fitting that he's desperate to grow up and be a warrior.

I like your portrayal of his mother's sadness at the realisation that her little boy will soon have to learn about killing orcs. Then, there was the line: "Yes, you will make a very fine looking warrior one day." Fine-looking? Understatement of the Third Age!

Keep up the great writing!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
heh heh heh. i finally found a lego fic i like... and to think i thought that was impossible.

i may like it for the wrong reasons... ie leggsie is soooo girly and tiny and downright rediculous... just as he really is... and thats prolly not how you intended to please readers... but anyways, for whatever reasons, i do like it.

LOL just in case youre confused this is not a flame...

even though i am not a lego fangirl at all. :p
Lady Marauder chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Awwwww! That was sweet.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
This is a sweet little vignette. I haven't seen many stories with Legolas' mother.
Hellga chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Awww, how sweet! :)

Very nice touching little story.
Type chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
heehee! that was soooo cute!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Another sweet little Legolas as a child fic. Keep 'em coming.
Soledad chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Very nice - especially because of the underlying sadness. Yes, one day the little elfling will become a grown Elf and a warrior and will have to kill living things. And his mother knows what a sad thing that is.
addicted chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Aww, how sweet.
PuterPatty chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Snert-This is going to be good. A young Legolas having a bad hair day. Oh goodness.

Yay! The queen's back. I love her.

LOL-he doesn't like having his hair brushed? Now, I would have thought such was not the case. So funny how squirmy he is.

Aw, he wants his warrior braids. How sweet!

What a tender moment between mother and son as she braids his hair and he braids hers.

"Yes, you will make a very fine looking warrior one day." *That's* a understatement. But I guess you don't hear elves using the phrase "damn fine" or "hot and sexy" or...

Wonderful job! Very delightful!

Write On!