Reviews for Snowed In
trasmania chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Please make a sequel please
Kayleigh1789 chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANNOT JUST LEACE THAT THERE I HAEE FICKIN G TEARS POURING DOWN MY FACE OMGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bcfireshadow chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Ohohoho.

Happy holidays indeed, you sly mofo. At least I didn't read this on the holidays, but... I agree. Alfred has it the worst.

Thank for this.

Oh, ameripan too, so bonus.
hjkgffc chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story, and by the way, fun fact, football is called football because the ball is a foot long. Hence, foot (long) ball. (: ! I searched it up one time and thought it was interesting. Anyway, I love the way you portrayed the characters. Especially Mattie! And your writing is absolutely lovely. Thank you for the great fanfiction.
pugshugs chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
I love the story so far and really like how you can understand how worried mattew, Arthur and Francis are for Alfred. I can't wait for the next one!
SK chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
I was surprised by the lack of reviews for this chapter to be honest. It's a very well-written chapter and I expected it to have a whole bunch of reviews and the fact that it doesn't somehow kind of bothers me a little. I recall giving you one (sort of) over our usual channel but I figured I had the time to write a proper one here and rectify the current situation.

Firstly, as much as I feel for Alfred here, I'm certainly able to sympathize with Matthew as well. The poor guy is already worried sick about his brother's health and then that same brother suddenly disappears in the middle of the night? If I ever had to deal with such a situation, I honestly don't know what I'd do. I'd be frantic with worry. The feeling of powerlessness would drive me mad. Good thing Feliciano and Ludwig managed to catch him quickly to soothe his worries a little.

I noticed one possible error in the third paragraph (or the 11th, according to the probably more correct way of counting). "This was nothing usual, but the thing that was was the fact he wasn't in his room." Did you perhaps mean to say "this was nothing unusual"?

Poor Alfred though... It's nice that he has a whole bunch of people who would worry about him but it would have been better if they didn't have to worry at all. Then again, if they didn't, we wouldn't have this story and I certainly don't want you to stop. I doubt Kiku managed to concentrate during the entire duration of the meeting due to his worry, considering how important Alfred seems to be to him. Alfred subsequently pulling his second disappearing act within 24 hours could not have helped either his or Matthew's (and Arthur and Francis') mental states.

I love the way you write with such detail. Your description of how messed-up Alfred was inside left nothing to imagination. If anything, you certainly managed to convey how much Alfred struggled to formulate a reply to Ivan and how his failure to do so was like salt in a wound. I also really liked the way you focused on Alfred's darker memories and how they would surface during moments of weakness and overwhelm even him. The way you managed to convey so much emotion in a few sentences is wonderful. I don't think I could do it if I tried.

Another thing I really like is how you write some of the characters. I personally dig the way Alfred seems to love music so much that it is the first thing he resorts to when he's feeling less than okay. The fluffy scene was adorable, by the way. And yet so bittersweet at the same time. Then again, I think I only like it that much BECAUSE it was such a complicated mix of happiness and deep sorrow. And the dramatic transition from calm and bittersweet to complete chaos was AWESOME! It must have scared Kiku out of his wits though, when Alfred started having flashbacks and threw up.

The idea of Alfred going to live with Kiku for a while was something I didn't expect but I must admit I like the idea. I'm not too sure how many traditional Japanese houses actually have tile floors. I've never come across any. Usually the floors in a traditional Japanese home are either tatami or polished wood. In the kitchen, it's almost always polished wood. Unless you're talking REALLY traditional, then the kitchen floor is usually just cement... I may be wrong but tile floors just make me think of really old, tiny apartments...

The Japanese countryside is indeed beautiful and it would be a good place to go if you were trying to escape from all the stress that comes with living in the city. I'm interested in seeing where all this goes. Thank you again for a wonderful chapter.

SK
MajorFangirlInHere17 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Fruk, its lik those things you hate for making uall feelzy, but then you love. That is ur story in a nutshell.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Oh my snicker Doodle! That was awesome but cruel with making readers wait. :p I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome story!
Lavendor Queen chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I wanna cry for Alfred. I feel so bad for him.
Just obsessed chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
AzamiBlossom chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
No! Dang it! Please not a cliffhanger! I need to know what happens! (Though I probably shouldn't be talking, as it's been quite a while now since I've updated any of my stories.) And is Kiku going to show up, too? Just curious... Still, I am really concerned about Alfred. I hope things start looking up for him soon and he gets better.
Just obsessed chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
WHY MUST THE FEELS COME OUT WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Lavendor Queen chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Oh dear god... I can't believe it... That stupid driver!
stargirl247 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Why must you hurt me in this way?
sdahfailesfkh chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Oh my god... After that cute Ameripan moment and everyone leaving, I thought the fic was going to be over. I was so wrong...