Reviews for Call it Love
aestheticedits5813 chapter 27 . 11/26/2018
This is such a beautiful story! Well done!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2018
so beautifully written! love it so much
wrongwayco chapter 27 . 3/7/2018
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. (Actually I love all of them. I think I've read most of yours) this one especially is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
Blep chapter 27 . 1/3/2017
SO GOOD this hit me right it the captain swan feels. 10/10 and good job.
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
Just an amazing story to read. Love reading it. :)
emmas-prince chapter 27 . 2/21/2016
Aaawww that ending was adorable! I loved it! I for one moment thought Emma might be having twins hahaha. I really liked that Killian stayed with her during the whole thing. Anyway, great story and I hope I can read more of your stories soon :)
emmas-prince chapter 24 . 2/16/2016
I knew KillIan's bulletproof vest would work. Killian is really indebted to Kristoff now. He's saved his life more than he can count. I'm glad that they're off to rescue Emma now. How did Jefferson found out about Emma being pregnant though? Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter :)
emmas-prince chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
So is it confirmed that Emma's pregnant? If sio, then I' happy for both of them. And also because they formally adopted Owen already :) He'll have a stable childhood now. I can't wait to read next chapter even though it's pure angst hahaha
emmas-prince chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
I wonder what the angst in the next chapter will be. Can't wait to read the rest!
emmas-prince chapter 15 . 2/1/2016
Oh God, for a moment I thought Kristoff had died! And poor Killian, going through another episode alone and in the midst of a homicide attempt. I can't wait to see what happens with the whole wedding night and stuff :D
emmas-prince chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Omg this was so cute! And Mary Margaret noticed they both had something at the very beginning. Killian with his insecurity about the hook breaks my heart, I wanna see Emma reassure him. Or for her to find out about his nightmares and soothe him or something like that. Can't wait to see what happens!
emmas-prince chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Aaaw, I' she accepted his proposal. And I'm glad Killian is not fooling himself anymore and admitted his feelings for her hahaha. I wanna read the wedding already!
emmas-prince chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Oh God, I'm already dreading what comes next. I've learned that when you say there's going to be angst, there IS going to be angst. I wonder what will happen. And I can't wait for that ball. Though I have the hunch that that ball will celebrate Killian's and Emma's engagement or something of the sort. Six months is a long time and anything can happen. Anyway. I can't wait to read next chapter :)
emmas-prince chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I want them to taaaaaalk already! Omg I can't wait for the moment when they see each other again! Again, the story is great and I can't wait to read the rest :)
StephWoods chapter 27 . 8/30/2015