Reviews for A Cocoon of Ice
I love this story.
Dracconnis chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Loving this fic! Please update
CescaLR chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
oddly enough, currently reading this at 4:21 am. good chapter, good story.
pyrovortex chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
You probably want to revisit the distances. If you're less than a thousand kilometers from a star, no need to worry about being cold, since you've been cooked thoroughly by solar radiation. If you were that close to our star, you'd be subject to over a petawatt of radiation, which would pretty much kill you instantly. Are we to believe that Veles is not much of a star?
Vern chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Not a sue; Awesome story, am anticipating her involvement in the events that initiates the start of ME.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Meh, some grammar issues, but it could be interesting. I can tell that I'd personally never get along with your character, but I suppose that doesn't actually matter. I should write an SI of my own someday.
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Wow this is definitely an unique and interesting story!
adelphe24 chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
This is so freaking awesome! And I think it's pretty realistic. Please update soon!
miaandB chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Another great fic and no she doesn't seem like a sue. Great job and I can't wait to read more.
Pikahopp chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
It's not necessarily a Sue thing to have biotics! It depends on what you do with it :P I actually found it to be quite a cool twist, and I'm looking forward to when she is able to convince herself that she actually has the power you don't have to make her super-weak to make sure that she doesn't become too unbelievable - just give her a proper development and learning curve a likely level for her to stay in. I usually tend to just leave a story when the main character becomes to Sue-ish, but I'll try to remember to tell you before that happens ;) don't worry though: you're doing fine with the story thus far, and I really enjoy how you are able to make proper characters and personalities even though they'll probably be in the story for only a short while :D
Sorry for the confusing review - I wanted to make a really long and detailed one, but I'm just too tired... Hopefully all the rambling made sense. :3
Anyways! Keep up the good work, and update (any of the stories) as soon as possible ;)
Wolfund chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
well she's not overpowered, not idiotic and don't have all men at her feet, so no she's not a sue. Anybody will have her reaction, so you writte it good ;) Biotic cannot be master in one year, it's a long way so keep it like that and you will be good

and nice chap by the way
zGreece chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Good new chapter! :3
Spiritstrike chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Well, well, well, good to see you back from the grave! It's been quite a long time since you updated this story, but I'm glad you did. I was worried, but after hearing about stress and life issues, I can assure you that I was in the same boat. It's not a lot of fun going through life issues, so I hope you feel better soon.

And no, I do not see Miss Luna with biotic abilities as a Sue at all. As long as you show her issues with it, I will not have a problem with it at all. At least this is a whole lot better than Parker from The Transmigration Effect by Twisted Platypus. That one has gone way over the top with his biotics. Oiy.

I really enjoy your story, it's really good so far. Cannot wait to see more!
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I'm glad that you updated. This chapter is great! Biotics are cool and really (really,really) useful.
Nah. She isn't a Mary Sue. Sues are more... idiotic(ish) & prone to having dudes instantly fall in love with them? :P

Have fun writing the next chapter. Bye!
Tom712 chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Okaaaayyy i like this. But what do you mean by : "she doesnt seem like a SUE, does she?"...
i dont understand ... can you explain please.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »