Reviews for A Walk Among The Speakeasies
eyeon chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
What?! Matthew was having an affair with a married woman? Finally Matthew gets to act out and get some action. Do we know if this child was a son or daughter (or does line of succession not come into play here)? No wonder Blake hates Matthew. . . Very interested to find out more!
Apollo888 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Yikes! I was worried that Madeline's ghost would get in the way of any chance that Mary and Matthew would have together but this is throwing quite the spanner in the works. Looking forward to what comes next. It's time for Matthew to pull himself up a bit and do something about what's going on around him.
eyeon chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Very captivating. I like that that most of the "good" guys are good guys (like Alfred-I guess we really don't know Talbot yet...) I love Violet as the head of the crime syndicate! I definitely see that as a modern possibility! Glad Atticus and Rose are in the story (so I hope Atticus isn't dead). So what IS it that Isobel thinks Matthew isn't telling her!? I can hardly wait for more! Please hurry!
Apollo888 chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
I like how the story builds more and more but keeps the same theme running throughout of Matthew being at the centre of a big conflict. Really intrigued about how Atticus fits into all this.
Downton.fangirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Whattttttttt. Oh boy!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Wow, nice job tightening the screws and upping the stakes and the emotions. I like the changes to the canon situations, like Isobel owning a large house and being married to Clarkson, and the way you're bringing in all the characters.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
A well-described, strong chapter that didn't go where I expected at all. Nicely done! I like Madeleine.
Downton.fangirl chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Oh my, oh my! Here we go!
Apollo888 chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
I like how the tension builds but also that we get a glimpse into Matthew's past and Mary letting her guard down a bit. The connection between them is undeniable and it will be interesting to see how that plays out.
eyeon chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Very intriguing! Bonus points for Isobel and Clarkson! What a fantastic tale, yet it all fits with the characters (I can even see Matthew as the ruthless boss of sorts)! But if Mary gets involved with him, wouldn't that make her a target (even more that she already might be)?
Apollo888 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Tension and revelations and my head is spinning at the possibilities. So glad that Mary decided to go to Matthew with everything swirling around them, and I'm intrigued at the appearance of Violet, to say nothing for what link Matthew had with Blake's ex.
Downton.fangirl chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Oh myyyyy word! I love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Very intriguing plot. Outstanding set of characters! Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Very interesting. Ok I am hooked. Great story... Can't wait to fond out more.
Downton.fangirl chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Oh this is getting exciting!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »