Reviews for A Walk Among The Speakeasies
fulgur chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I really like how you outline the intrigue. Can't wait for Mary to get the note. Great job!
Apollo888 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Poor Tony. I get the sense that Matthew is in far deeper than I originally thought, and Blake is much more evil than I though as well. Really enjoying the tension that's building up here, feels very much like a gangster story.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Tensely plotted, very atmospheric! I'm looking forward to all of the mysteries starting to fit together. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Hmm. Lots of moody mystery, implications, and build-up, widening the world by introducing a bunch of new characters. The pacing is good. It feels rich and complex. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
What a wonderful surprise to see this updated. Can't wait to learn what happened with Blake & Matthew (& Charlie) and how Mary fits in. Good stuff!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I love this. More mary and Matthew! Let's see where this goes
leagueoflegends chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
That was amazing! Keep writing please because this story is truly excellent so far!
Jenwren chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Really love this story, love the period.
eyeon chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Very glad this is back. I can't imagine Matthew as a gangster on my own, but you're making it very plausible!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
It has been awhile. I forgot how terrific this was.
Naniee chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Yay a second chapter! The plot thickens!
Apollo888 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Glad to see this continuing again. This chapter raises a lot of questions. I like how all the characters we know are put in different roles but still have a link to who we know them as. Mary is flirty but still a bit insecure and that's very appropriate given the world she is living in. So many possibilities with this time period and this AU and looking forward to what you have planned.
Klarinette49 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Intriguing! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Jenwren chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Really well written and very atmospheric, loved it?
Downton.fangirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
YESSSS I love the idea! Continue please!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »