Reviews for When in Rome
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Sweet story, loved it. Thank you guys so much.
parmakai66 chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
yummmm.
DorothyOz chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
WOW Fantastic ending! Loved it! Loved the entire story!
alicesandra chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
As I fully expected coming from you, this was a truly touching chapter.

John's utter determination to be at Teyla's side was wonderfully heartfelt, as was his declaration of love for her and desperation that she would forget ... Just beautiful.

Now I know that this story is gonna have a happy ending ... But I can't help wonder just how much she will actually remember. I'm praying for total recall, but I know you. Nothing is ever that straight forward for our favourite couple is it? *wink*
alicesandra chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
*happy dance* and the Beast and Ducis are dead! Good job!
I was hoping that Dexican would find his way to Atlantis, even if he is gravely wounded. They'll patch him up, I have no doubt. Loved his dream of the future sequence by the way.
Now all that has to happen is for Teyla to remember her love for John and we have a happy ending. Right? Yes?
alicesandra chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Omg I'm exhausted after that incredibly intense chapter! The action scenes was crazy fast and it was like I was watching it all unfold on TV.
So pleased Lorne and his guys are there for John and his team, and I can't wait for John and Teyla to be reunited. Though I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy is it? Will she remember him?
Nicely done, hon!
alicesandra chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Gosh, there were so many wonderful moments in this chapter I don't know quite where to start! Loved Rodney's indignant rant as he first woke up. So IC, as was Teyla's quiet resolve to get them both free.

Dexican's thoughts of his family were terribly poignant and I so hope there is a happy ending for him. Or there will be shouting *wink*

I can't wait for Teyla's reaction when she finds out John is still alive, even though he is still feeling rather delicate at the moment.

I think one of my favourite scenes and which made me smile was of John and his team donning their togas.

Wonderful job hon! Oh and if you ever tell me you can't write action scenes ... Well, you clearly can! Bravo!
alicesandra chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Awesome chapter! Oh you really had me going there for a second ... and there was gonna be shouting! :o)
Loved the banter between John and Lorne, especially the Batman reference. As for the healing water ... I think John is gonna need to take a barrel load of it for what you all have planned for him and the others.
alicesandra chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I'm so pleased though not surprised that Sam has sent in backup as quickly as she has. I just hope they get there in time ...
alicesandra chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Omg you really had me going there! What an intense chapter! Thank goodness John regained the use of his legs, though I have a feeling that isn't the only thing bad that's heading their way ...
mkoepp63026 chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Outstanding! Loved it all!
nacimynom chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
I am so glad that Teyla didn't lose her memory. A sexy and sweet ending to a most enjoyable story. Many thanks to you and your great band of coauthors for conjuring up this inspired tale.
kankusan chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
Awww, yay! Awesome ending to an awesome story! I love how things have wrapped up for Dexcian and Marinel...and John and Teyla, of course. Woo! ;) Fav. line: "I'm at your mercy, Teyla..." SQUEEE! I can't tell you how glad I am that all of you got your heads together on this. You make an amazing team! Thanks so much for a really fantastic story! *blowing kisses*
kankusan chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Holy Hand Grenade! That. Was. HOT. *fanning self* Seriously, the scene between Dexcian and Marinel was both steamin' hot and sweetly romantic. You absolutely knocked that out of the ballpark. And John sneaking out! You have definitely captured his stubbornness here...and we love him so much for that. Brilliant! So glad there's more yet!
JoeyLuv chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Great story...absolutely loved it! So glad that both couples got what they wanted!