Reviews for When The Pawn Hits
my right hand chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
wow Sarah, somebody should lock you in a room with some milk and valium.
sarah chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
I hate you. I hate you.

I hate that you would give up on the stories that you've written. I hate that I can't finish them.

I hate that you've gone on to get published and that you have an actual novel coming out.

I hate that I'm stuck here reading your incomplete writing, wishing that I could write well, too, but not doing anything about it because I keep focusing on what you're doing.

I hate you.
Violettegal345 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
You haven't updated this fic in around two years? 0.0 ... Plz update as soon as you can, bcuz out of all ur Brad/Schu fics, I luv this one the most! Keep writing! -
Erika chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Please oh please write more. Your writing is wonderfully descriptive, You almost feel drawn into the story as if you were watching from the other side of the room
ITSAME chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
Wha...this is so sad..and well-written and awesome.
Aheh...congragulation, you have converted me. I am now a CrawfordXShuldich fan. o
Val Mora chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
...I hope there's going to be more. There had better be more. Because you make me want to see if Schuldig's going to still be cold, and... I just want to find out how it ends. *sighs* And you ended this chapter at a good part, too. -_-
gameazel chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
*breathless*

please write more! D

incredibly beautiful and breathtaking and *painful*
suninun chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
Poor SchuSchu! But now Brad's back and everything'll be okay, right? _~ I can't wait to see what happens next, so you better make another chapter!
Vampire Louis chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Oh wow, this is the first real Brad x Schu I've ever read and so far I am thoroughly enjoying myself. It's wonderfully written and captivating all in the same turn. I do hope that you honestly consider continuing it because I would certainly like to read more. _

-VL
alydhe chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
oh please continue! poor Shuldig, poor Brad. I feel so sorry for them. This story is absoultely wonderfull.
Char-sensei chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
ooh, this is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter. you can't stop here! keep writing.
libitina chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I do hope there is more planned for this. What I have read so far has been heart-wrenching. Achingly beautiful and incredibly captivating. I couldn't turn my attention away while reading it.

Thank you.
lux chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
Sorry for the late review on this fic - just wanted to let you know how good I think it is. The rest of your Schwartz stories are just as enjoyable.

I've cheated a bit and read the other 7 chapters that you have posted on your website. I'm dying to find out what has Crawford so worried (though I suspect it has something to do with poor Schu). I love your depiction of all that tension between Crawford and Schu (in particular all of the former's hidden glances). And your Nagi makes a wonderful observer. I love all the little wry comments he makes to himself about Crawford and Schu's relationship and the way that they both desperately want each other.

Simply lovely.

Please update again soon :D
Pearl Eternity chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
i keep checking back,but this story's never updated,and i don't understand 's a great story...and i hope you update soon
Yochan chapter 4 . 12/12/2002