Reviews for In Loving Memory
Horizontalstripesdotcom chapter 12 . 1/15
Can't wait for the next chapter!
beckyboop89 chapter 12 . 1/3
I am absolutely loving this story! I eagerly await the next chapter.
montyblack101 chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Please update soon
kpop1392as chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
Heh, I didn't see that coming. Is there um bad feelings towards Lavender now that Hermione is resorted? I like that it was Pansy who brought and welcomed Hermione to the Slytherin table. I wonder if it means that there would be more or less pranks between the houses.
kpop1392as chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
I like that quote from Dumbledore about wars being fought by children. I enjoy reading about how amused Minerva was about her daughter's run XD
kpop1392as chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
I like the politics that are in play and how it affects how people behave in different circles. I was amused at how awestruck Draco was at first XD
kpop1392as chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
Oooo very interesting. Magic can be amazing! But the coven are awesome! I liked how Hermione was reborn and the dark, blue pheonix. I enjoyed reading this chapter and story.
kpop1392as chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Omg, I looked up "blue volcanic eruption" as you suggested. I love the research that you've put into this story. I've heard the about fire, the purest form or rather, the hottest flames are blue.
kpop1392as chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
This chapter was very interesting. I enjoyed reading it and this story. I like that Minerva is taking Hermione under her wing and that there is a coven of witches (powerful ones too).
HMRoberts chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
Slytherin? I, I, I... Really?

Hooooo boyyyy... WOW!

Didn't see that one coming, not in the least.

I trust you! I'll just cinch my seatbelt a bit, shall I?

Stares, totally bemusef
TheLadyBookworm chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Lavender might gloat but thanks to her Gryffindor will loose a hell of a lot of house points to the other houses; especially Slytherin.
Alexa SixT chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Thanks for this amazing update! Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is great. Please update soon.
JuliSt chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Seems as if Hermione's animagus form is to be hidden. She can't seem to catch a break with her fire and now her animagus form, lol. Lavender is seriously annoying, as is Trelawney, Dumbledore should've just ignored them like I would've but he didn't, hmm :D If I was in Gryffindor I would be so mad at Lavender. They just lost one of the most brilliant, if not the most intelligent student in the whole school, to their rival house Slytherin. The adopted daughter of their Head of House, and all of those many many points that Hermione earns will be going to Slytherin and not Gryffindor, lol. Nice to see that Draco and Pansy were supportive of Hermione, it would be great if she could expand her friendships like she did with Josephine.
meldz chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
manipulative female dog! damn that Lavender. Hermione should make her live a living hell...literally!
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Lavender's gonna get it when the points don't go up so fast for the Griff's. An excellent chapter, from one of my favourite stories.