Reviews for Murphy's Law
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*snorts* ZAP!
VulcanFanGirl chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
are you still writing this or have you given i up?
slashslut chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i hope that you'll get your muse back and continue this story at some point. im very curious about why harry doesn't talk and what his first words will be when he does.
honore chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Nice story so far... Is something wrong with Harry?Looking forward to more. Thanks
ppurpple chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
i really like this story

im glad the chapter is up

and i cant wait for the next chapter

im sorry i cant give my most appreciation but im doing this late at night

anyway update soon _

*cheza*
Bookworm622 chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
please update i love it! It is a great story! I wonder why harry isn't talking? Anyway please update!

Bookworm622
firegoddess92 chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
awsome start... please continue soon
Kirk4ever chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
regarding the chil developement things - i was talking in full sentances when i was 18 months apprently, but the usual thing is walk at one, talk at two an harry was 15 months when Lily and James were killed
YumiAngel chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
nice. Hope you update soon.
acr chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
I like this fic. Too bad you seem to have abandoned it. :(
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Poor Remus! I stuck a pipe cleaner in between the plug and the plug-in once and I was about 11 or 12. lol! For some reason I can't remember if it hurt or what possessed me to do it. Hehe! :)

I noticed that you seem to describe Severus using the words 'thunder clouds' in both of your stories. Both of which are goods so far! :)
Lachwen chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
hehe this is great!
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Jan
Muffin'snothere chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
HEhehe... the mutt's gonna get it. Sev is gonna rage, faint and then continue ranting... *hums to 'I'm too sexy'*
Nice story
Manic
Malfoy Angel chapter 6 . 3/1/2004
this is so good please update soon