Reviews for I will always love you!
Akino Matoumiken chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
i like the point of view _ write more
jacky chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
I love, love, love, your story. Its amazing! But, you have to admit the people who dont know where the story is going, they will definetly want more. Trust me . I'm a writer as well even though I don't post them in public. But anyways, you have extreme talent. And I'm not trying to butter you up, because that just wouldn't be right of a fellow writer. P.S. Sorry I haven't reviewed before, I just found your story. Sorry!
ArnoldandHelgafan4eva822 chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
I liked the story I think you should continue it.
Akino Matoumiken chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
good story so far _ but chapters need to be longer lol so short can't get enough of it lol and me think arnodl goes better with helga well laterz
PianZoe chapter 7 . 4/15/2003
yes, yes, a review and a continuation, makes sense to me. This is a cool fic! I really am enjoying it so far! can't wait until the next chapter!
FLAMEME chapter 6 . 3/2/2003
I've always loved the idea of Helga/Arnold story rocks!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
I liked it but when is the romance gonna start up. I can't wait for the romance hehehehe.

See Ya!

_~

Mic Mic
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
I'll review the previous chapter soon sorry I didn't review earlier but yeah I totally agree w/ the Adam Helga thing. It'd be so cute. Oh and Arnold should get kinda jealous of Adam every guyfriend(I'm a girl) of mine acts that way when the girl they like is really good friends w/ a guy espacially one that is hot and I think Adam's supossed to be really built if he's a football player so Arnold probably will be jealous. Your chappies are kinda short could you please make them longer .

I LOVE THIS STORY YAHO!.

.bye.

See Ya!

_~

Mic Mic
BLFBH chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Huh? I reviewed everyone of these but the last one! ~Whine and pout~ I really like the whole story, to sum it up. Really sweet, good songs, basically like-love. *Yeah. me too. Now, gtg to chappie*
King Cheetah chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Hmmmmm... smooth.

Can't wait for chapter 6!

Your Humble Servant,

King Cheetah
Lizzie D chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
Cute. Steph, if you need to know anything about football, ask me. I know enough! :)

Keep up the good work!

~Lizzie
GlaringImperfections chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
"im a girl and i dont know this stuff" what am i, a duck? lol i took that from the princess diaries. i know how to play football. its sorta hard to explain. get a book out of the library and learn! plus football i REALLLY good to know if yur crush plays it and u live near him and he invites you! you impress him so much! just dont stiffarm him in the gut. lol. HE TACKLED ME! sigh! u sould make helga do that! ok enough of my blabber continue!
helgastwin88 chapter 4 . 12/15/2002