Reviews for Republic City's Restoration
hiccstrid4ever chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Don't forget that Korra and Asami are both bisexual, not lesbian. They both dated Mako and then dated each other. Great story though.
2tothe40byte chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Well, great job, man! I would call this "Book 5: Family Matters". The entire plot is interesting and has a good tension, although it lacks some fighting scenes as the original avatar would have. However, it's quite understandable as it seems to whirl around family issues. I noticed sometimes there are too many recurring words (or phrases) on the same page, for example: suggested, suggestively, she said, she said, Korra asked, then two lines later "Korra asked" again, etc. (chapter 2). Also I would avoid using some contemporary words, expressions, like "lunch" (ch. 2), "a lesbian relationship" (ch. 5), "okay" as they all have cultural meaning or derivation and it has nothing to do with Avatar's Universe. I bet they have never heard about the Isle Of Lesbos or Andrew Jackson's bad spelling of "Oll Korrect".
Keep up the good work!
Arekanderu chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
Aww this was a nice story
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Loved every bit of the story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I know it's just the first chapter u did a great job I have a feeling the comics will be similar to this
Thulas chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Hi. It's a great ending, and I loved everything about your story and I'm looking forward for the one shots. With that said, thank you so much for writting this wonderful fic for us, and good luck with school, it is a priority. Take care :)
Thulas chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Way to go Mako, take responsibility...
Aceina chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
why cant you write while your in school
Spikesagitta chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Seem like a good place to end it. More or less tied up all the loose ends. Also like you said, you can come back with a sequel if you wanted down the line.
BladeOfThePoet chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
A very nice ending. I vote for a sequel with Mako raising Hikari and Bolin and Opal raisng Enlai. Maybe even Korra and Asami adopting! This story was amazing, so once more I say: Keep up the epic work!

BladeOfThePoet
DavidAlatriste chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
It was a nice story! I liked it! Too bad it ended, but oh well. I liked this last couple of chaptersa lot. Hope to see more of this soon!
Rosalyn Isley chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
It was really great read your FanFic... I loved each word and each scene. Simply, amazing.
Spikesagitta chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
The story seem to be focusing on Mako and his problems a bit too much.

Can't we see Korra efforts? Asami's? Varrick and Zhu Li's? The airbenders? Or is Mako actually the main character...? O_o
Aceina chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
why have korra and asami had such a small role in this story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Наконец-то Мако встретил свое счастье)
И да, я так рада, что это ченслэш (Мако/Косами)
Жду проды)