Reviews for Save Keitaro
Samhan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
like it
Xinthos chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
A 4 year old story, but I still think it deserves another review- even if you don't end up reading it.

Well, I suppose it wouldn't matter much anyway, since I'm not sure how to express what I'm thinking at the moment. It's like... the fic is great, the concept (not the whole go into Keitaro's mind bit, though I loved that too) that the human mind can be so indecisive and so weak and strong at the same time is a little... strange to think about. The ending was good,and I'm glad Shinobu forgave him in the end and even handled Ken's form of torture surprisingly well. What happened to her certainly gave the plot that little extra-angsty, psychological twist that I was hoping for. And, as an added bonus, she won't be jealous or upset about Naru and Keitaro in the future.

I also like how you made Su look in this fic- ABLE to be an adult, but still a kid who doesn't want to grow up. Me likey. Keitaro's fragmented soul was certainly quite the twist too- I didn't expect Keitaro to be different from Ken AND Kei...taro. Me lovez it!

Nothing else to say... so... cya :)
meirus chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
wow. this story. this. this is amazing. so dark and angsty. it's awesomeness with a snicker bar. this story was so good there isn't a single word in the entire human language that i can use to describe it. they just don't give it justice. all I can say is that you need to make more stories. LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW YOUR ADEPT ABILITIES! you rock.
brainiac144 chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
I can't say much other than that this was well-written. This fanfiction was more psychological than most of the stuff I have been reading. It does justice to Keitaro Urashima as I have always seen him.
Akal-Saris chapter 5 . 12/3/2002
Good story here, very good story _

Keep writing!
Trek1030 chapter 5 . 12/3/2002
Beautiful... simply amazing story.
Baron von Linux chapter 5 . 12/3/2002
It's so short but sweet. Great job.
Leo chapter 5 . 12/3/2002
Wow... and I MEAN WOW! Great job on finishing this Fic. I sure Hope You can make a lot more. Your good at making FanFics. Thanks for keeping readers like me always... what's the word? Busy? ah Well, Thanks anyways. Keep Writing! _
Leo chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
This Story is really Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter. _ The wait is making me go NUTS! AWESOME STORY! Keep up the GREAT WORK!
Baron von Linux chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
Wow. It's so short and good. I wonder what will happen to Shinobu. Poor Shinobu T_T. Keep going.
Vivi239 chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Nice work, keep it up and add the next chapter soon!
Review chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
very good, i wish we had more stories of this quality in the love hina section /.
Baron von Linux chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
Yay. Very good. Please continue.
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Interesting, keep writing this _
Leo chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Whoa! Coool Story! And great timing too! Just in time for thanksgiving wow! Anyway, This Story is so cool I can't wait for the next chapter._ I hope the next one is a long one. This Fanfic is Simply Awesome! TOTALLY AWESOME!